Capitol Couture is a website created to promote the The Hunger Games film. It went live on January 27, 2012.
Note: The lists in each category go from newest to oldest content on the website.
- The 74th Hunger Games is #1!
- Alexander McQueen: No one will call you an ugly duckling in this McQueen stunner… - Source: The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Michel Berandi: Ride headlong into the black of midnight with these skintight pitch-colored biker suits. Accessorize with Mohawk or Raven Tress Helmet and horse hoof heels for total fashion domination - Source: BlackBook.
- 'THE HUNGER GAMES’ hits the bulls-eye! An exhilarating action film with a heart… just as gripping and moving as the best-seller on which it’s based!– Randy Myers, San Jose Mercury News/
- ‘THE HUNGER GAMES’ delivers! Exciting and thought-provoking in a way few adventure dramas ever are. Anchored by a remarkable performance from Jennifer Lawrence and can’t-look-away action!– Joe Neumaier, New York Daily News
- Pulse-surgingly tense. ‘THE HUNGER GAMES’ is perhaps the essential science fiction film of our times. Whatever your age, it demands to be devoured.– Robbie Collins, The Telegraph (UK).
- Iris Van Herpen : I went to District 7 and all I got was this lousy…kidding! The folks at CC would kill to get their hands on this maple masterpiece - Source: vintageeva.
- Alexander McQueen: Harsh capitol winter putting out your fashion fire? Warm up to this Alexander McQueen look that’s sure to give your friends chills - Source: Vogue.
- Mr Pearl: If you don’t know who Mr. Pearl is then you aren’t a true Capitol fashionista - Source: Corset Training.
- Viktor and Rolf : This gorgeous piece conjures up images of a sunny day in District 4 -Source: Pinterest.
- Heatherette : District 1 and District 12 finally meet in the fashion arena! - Source: bellasugar.
- Laquan Smith : We absolutely cannot fathom how much gold had to be imported from D1 to make these mind-blowingly fantastic chainmail stockings - Source: eatprayfashion.
- Cinna - District 12's other volunteer?
- Effie Trinket - Her tributes aren't the only things to look forward to this season.
- President Snow - Commander in style.
Capitol Couture has released many "Capitol Portraits" which show off anyone who is famous or well known in the Capitol.
- Iris Van Herpen
- Craig McDean
- Alexander McQueen
- Deryck Todd
- Hayley Scanlan
- Jeremy Scott
- Antonin Tron
- Ann Demeulemeester
- Arjun Khanna
- John Galliano
- Stefan Orschel-Read
- Michel Merandi
- Miu Miu
- Haider Ackermann
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Mr Pearl
- Viktor & Rolf
- Laquan Smith
- Dana Lorenz
- Dennis Diem
- Rolf Buck
- Malgorzata Dudek
- Clean and Beautiful Nails
- Effie's Enlightening Etiquette Guide
- Nothing Says Party Like The Hunger Games: Your Complete Guide
- Capitol Couture & tumblr Present: #LOOKYOURBESTNIGHT.
- Men of the Capitol (Coming Soon)
- An Exclusive Interview With Make-up Master/Beard Architect Ve Neill
- Grooming is Next to Godliness
- Ready for the Opening Ceremonies, Haymitch?
- 74th Hunger Games Tickets now on sale and set to outsell the last two Games combined!
- The 74th Games Tickets on sale Wednesday
- Love at First Games?
- The 74th Hunger Games are approaching
- Now Premiering: Issue 2
- See Effie's Style in Action
- If the Shoe Fits....Wear It To the City Circle!
- Can We Get A Volunteer From the Audience
- Sofia sparked our interest with these fiery accessories - Source: ohkatniss.
- Diamonds are Glimmer's best friend. Pity whom or what she makers her enemy - Source: glimmercareertribute.
- Silver never goes out of style. Meet Deonte - stud with the studded slip-ons! - Source: Deonteblue.com.
- Can you put the pieces together? - Source: thatknucklehead.
- We just couldn't look away from these three looks from Anna - Source: Jabberjays.com.
- No one escapes the Capitol's gaze - Source: capitolprostitute.
- A reflection of confidence - Source: acciomarch23rd.
- An exclusive photoshoot with the Mayor of District 3 - Source: girlwhowasonfire.
- What better way to see the capitol than by bullet train! Smooth, silent, 400mph bliss - Source: mynightmaresareaboutlosingyou.
- One beard to rule them all - Source: ohkatniss.
- Things are about to get messy - Source: fuckyeahthehungergames.
- Never let your flame die - Source: hoedair.
- Well wishes from the supremely talented Nici featuring Katniss bidding her stylist farewell - Source: actofmadness.
- A classic poster for a timeless test of will - Source: fuckyeahthehungergames.
- Make-up your Mind: Ve Neill Chooses This Week's Stylists.
- District Style Challenge #4: Deck Yourself Out.
- You think Seneca would have a fit if Katniss wore these to the Games? - Source: tinderbox210.
- A hauntingly beautiful rapid-fire portrait of the girl on fire. - Source: mockingjay
- March 23rd is almost here! Way to make Effie even more sugary sweet, Mistress Mockingjay - Source: mistressmockingjay.
- No rhinestones here! Sparkle for Caesar Flickerman in this blinged out D1 interview ensemble - Source: jedishywalker.
- We can’t say this enough, we love love love reader takes on the beautiful Miss Trinket - Source: the-hangingtree.
- ‘May the Odds Be Ever in Your Fashion?’ Indeed - Source: icaughthejazz.
- Emma poses an excellent question: Who would sponsor you? - Source: catnus.
- District Style Challenge #3: Get Peeta Prepped.
- District Style Challenge #2: Kiss and Make-up.
- Style fo Miles: Announcing the First Three Stylists!
- Amazing gold mockingjay pendants by D12 artist Chloe - Source: gallons of ink.
- District Style Challenge - A word from Capitol Couture's Editors.
- District Style Challenge #1: Put your Best Foot Forward.
- Gorgeous dimensional nails forged by fire and coal - Source: Diaries of Jessica.
- Seems like Katniss Everdeen has yet another sponsor on her side - Source: Spread your wings and fly away.
- Effie Trinket looking pretty in pink! - Source: we're all stories in the end.
- The one, the only Head Gamemaker Seneca Crane. Now in magenta! - Source: NICKART DESIGNS.
- District Citizen John has received exclusive authorization to recreate Panem insignia. Looks great! - Source: * thatknucklehead.
- Capitol Sanctioned, ay? We’ll see what your District Peacekeepers have to say about that - Source: readymind.
- Twelve and Twelve! - Source: PEETA AND CATO IN OUR PANTS.
- Do you think Katniss deserves a perfect 12? At least one citizen thinks so - Source: Brush the Danger.
- Do you have what it takes to be your district's next stylist?