|Home||Victors' Village in District 1|
|Portrayed by||Stephanie Leigh Schlund|
A victor in a past Hunger Games, Cashmere was reaped along with her brother Gloss for the third Quarter Quell. She and Gloss both won the Hunger Games in consecutive years when Katniss was younger. As a Career Tribute, Cashmere was arrogant and conceited, even though she didn't become friends or allies with Katniss, she and her brother still managed to become friends with the other tributes.
In Catching Fire, she does her interview with Caesar Flickerman and makes a speech about how she cannot stop crying when she thinks about how the residents of the Capitol must be suffering with the thought of the loss of 23 victors. Before the interview, she told Katniss that she looks ridiculous in her wedding dress. She proved to be a real threat along with her brother, Enobaria, and Brutus. She and the other three Careers in their alliance took to the Cornucopia shortly after Finnick, Mags, Katniss and Peeta make their leave, managing to kill off seven of the other tributes, which included Seeder, Cecelia, and the male from District 6. The Careers then retreated to the jungle to re-group.
On day 2 of the games, the careers managed to sneak up on Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, Beetee, Johanna, and Wiress who were strategizing at the cornucopia. Gloss managed to cut open Wiress' throat, causing Katniss and Johanna to attack, with the latter throwing an ax into Cashmere's chest, killing her. She placed 10th out of 24.
Due to the fact that Cashmere was a Career Tribute, it is likely she killed many tributes during her original Hunger Games. It is not specified if she killed anybody during the third Quarter Quell.
- "There's the classically beautiful brother and sister from District 1 who were victors to consecutive years when I was little."
- ―Katniss on Gloss and Cashmere.[src]
Cashmere and her brother Gloss were both described as being classically beautiful. She was noted to have long blonde hair, cascading in curls. It is probable that she and Gloss were physically stronger than most of the other victors, being relatively young and from District 1. It should be noted that it is implied that Cashmere was a victim of prostitution by President Snow, alluding to her physical attractiveness.
It is implied that Cashmere shared a resemblance to another District 1 tribute, Glimmer, with her green eyes and flowing blonde curls, though this may be because in District 1 this is fairly common.
- Cashmere and Gloss are thought by Katniss to most likely be in their 20's because their consecutive Games happened when Katniss was a child, meaning the oldest they could be is 30.
- Cashmere and Gloss are the only known brother and sister who have won the Hunger Games.
- Cashmere was the only District 1 tribute from the 74th & 75th Hunger Games not to be killed by Katniss, as Cashmere was killed by Johanna.
- She and Glimmer share hair and eye color, due to the fact that most people from District 1 have blonde hair and green eyes.