|Victors||Unnamed male tribute, Unnamed female tribute|
- "The gentle lowing of cattle is the first thing a visitor to District 10 hears. This region raises strong, healthy livestock, which becomes the meat that helps us raise strong, healthy children of Panem."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide[src]
District 10 is one of the poorer of the thirteen Districts of Panem. Its main industry is livestock, and provides beef for the Capitol. Since they are in charge of livestock, it can be assumed that the majority of District 10 is farmland.
The following jobs are offered in District 10:
- Barn Manager
- District 10 male (74th HG) - Died during the eighth day (unknown). He placed 10th out of 24.
- District 10 female (74th HG) - Died during the first day (bloodbath). She placed 23rd out of 24.
- District 10 male (75th HG) - Killed by the "beast" on the second day. He placed 9th out of 24.
- District 10 female (75th HG) - Died during the first day (bloodbath). She placed 19th out of 24.
Dalton, a refugee from District 10, made it on foot to District 13 a few years before Katniss Everdeen did. He leaked the real motive of District 13's kindness to Katniss, which was using the refugees as new a breeding stock, due to a pox epidemic that killed many of the District 13 natives and left most of the survivors infertile. Dalton also presided over Finnick and Annie's wedding. He isn't mentioned in the war.
- It's unknown, but unlikely, that the District 10 victors were part of the rebel alliance to free Katniss as they weren't mentioned as one of the districts that took part.
- In the 74th and 75th Hunger Games, both female tributes died during the Cornucopia bloodbath, while the male tributes survived a bit longer, but then later died from an unknown cause. This is the opposite of District 5.
- District 10 was the 5th - 10th district to pry from Capitol rule.
- The wedding ceremonies in District 10 are similar to the ceremonies in District 4, shown when Dalton presided over the wedding of Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta.
- Dalton is the only named person from District 10.
- In the 74th and 75th Hunger Games, this was one of the two districts to have absolutely no named tributes. The other District is District 9. However, the District 10 male in the 74th Hunger Games was nicknamed "The Boy With The Bad Leg," as Katniss noticed a limp in his step. In addition, the two victors from District 9 and District 10 have their names revealed from a leaked photo of the Mockingjay set, which means that any districts haven't absolutely no named tributes in the films either.
- The children there are almost certainly malnourished, as the District 10 male (74th HG) was crippled.
- Both District 10 males' deaths were not shown in the film and were not seen surviving.
- District 10 is located around present day texas, as seen in the Map shown in Catching Fire.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 10 has a livestock count of 1 Million with a population of 19,234, making it the tenth largest District, in terms of population.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 10 claims 291,963 in tesserae, making it the third most impoverished District.
- It is considered a poorer district.