|District 10 female|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Dakota Hood|
The 74th Hunger Games
Tribute ParadeIn the film, she is seen first in the Tribute Parade, along with her district partner, riding on the chariots wearing golden cowboy hats, shirts, and pants, representing people who herd livestock.
In the training the District 10 female doesn't appear, but her odds of winning were 10-1.
In the interviews, she doesn't appear, but is presumed that she waited in line with the other tributes and watched the other interviews.
The District 10 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. While running to get a spear, she was seen by Clove, who throwed a knife into her back , killing her.
At the end of the games, the gamemakers created mutated wolf like creatures to chase Katniss, Cato, and Peeta based on the likenesses from the fallen tributes. It is unknown if her mutt survived the battle.
- Her odds of winning were 10-1.
- It was confirmed that the District 9 male, female and the District 10 female were considered extra characters as they only shot the parade. The other actors didn't shoot the bloodbath or the training.
- However in an interview, the actor claims to have at least have been there on the day of filming the bloodbath despite not being seen in the movie or in the behind the scenes.
- The scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius shows that she survived 15 minutes into the bloodbath, making her place 15th out of 24.
- In a interview, Suzanne Collins stated that the District 10 female was one of the last tributes to die.
- Her portrait is not shown at night along with the other fallen tributes.
- She weighs 113 pounds and is 16 years old.