|District 10 female|
|Age||12-18 (novel), 16 (film)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Dakota Hood|
The 74th Hunger Games
Tribute ParadeIn the film, she is seen first in the Tribute Parade, along with her district partner, riding on the chariots wearing golden cowboy hats, shirts, and pants, representing people who herd livestock.
In the interviews, she was in line with the other tributes, standing in front of her district partner.
The District 10 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. While running to get a spear she was spotted by Clove who threw a knife into her back and killed her.
At the end of the games, the gamemakers created mutated wolf like creatures to chase Katniss, Cato, and Peeta based on the likenesses from the fallen tributes. It is unknown if her mutt survived the battle.
- Her odds of winning were 10-1.
- It was confirmed that the District 9 male, female and the District 10 female were considered extra characters as they only shot the parade. The other actors didn't shoot the bloodbath or the training.
- However in an interview, the actor claims to have at least have been there on the day of filming the bloodbath despite not being seen in the movie or in the behind the scenes.
- The scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius possibly addresses her as the District 3 female, and both their times appear to be identical. It is unknown if she indeed lasted 29 seconds as the movie suggests, but if she did, she and the District 3 female possibly shared the 21st and 20th place.
- Her portrait is not shown at night along with the other fallen tributes.