|District 10 female|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Dakota Hood|
The 74th Hunger Games
It is unknown if she showed up for the training. Her odds of winning were 10-1.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 10 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She was presumably killed by one of the Careers. Her face was the seen last by Katniss on the first night of the games.
At the end of the games, the Gamemakers created mutated wolf like creatures to chase Katniss, Cato, and Peeta based on the likenesses from the fallen tributes. It is unknown if her mutt survived the battle.
- It was confirmed that the District 8 female, District 9 male, female and the District 10 female were considered extra characters and only shot the chariot scenes; the actors didn't shoot the bloodbath or training.
- In the film, her portrait is not shown at night along with the other fallen tributes.
- She weighs 113 pounds and is 16 years old.
- On the scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it addresses her as the District 3 female. If she indeed lasted 23 seconds as the movie suggests, then she shared the 23rd place.
- She was the 2nd death in the bloodbath, but according to the scoreboard shown when the District 8 female was killed, she was the 10th tribute to die.