|District 10 male|
|Weapon||Hand to hand combat|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Jeremy Marinas|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the film, the boy from 10 was first seen in the Tribute Parade with his district partner, wearing golden cowboy hats, shirts, and pants, representing the Cowboys and Cowgirls from District 10. Later, when the chariots are parked, he and his partner are seen in the background, behind Katniss and Peeta's chariot, talking to each other.
In the film during training, he was shown practicing with a baton against a trainer, dodging and hitting each other's weapons as Katniss watched, impressed. During training after Peeta throws the medicine ball, he and the District 6 male are seen in the background looking doubtfully at the Career tributes. He is also seen in a brief footage training wrestling with the District 6 male while the District 7 male threw a spear with the help of a trainer.
In line, the boy from 10 wears a grey suit for his interview. In the novel, as narrated by Katniss, he was described as being very quiet and shy when he is interviewed by Ceaser Flickerman. In the film, he is seen waiting in line with a bored expression wearing a grey suit with black pants and grey shoes.
Cornucopia BloodbathEditIn the novel and film, the District 10 male survived the initial Cornucopia bloodbath.
Like the majority of the tributes, he ran to the Cornucopia for supplies. He managed to get a yellow sleeping bag, but the District 7 male and the District 6 male charged at him in opposite Directions. He quickly pushed the District 7 male back and elbowed Jason in the chest. The District 6 female tried to steal the bag from his hands, but Glimmer came from behind the District 6 female, pulled her hair, and shoved her away from him, causing him to lose his bag. After Glimmer killed the District 6 female, he collided with her and took the bag away from her. Glimmer pinned him to a crate to stab him, but he was too quick for her. Marvel confronted him and tried to slash him with an axe, but he successfully dodged. He is later seen running in the forest holding his bag, while spotted by Katniss, who runs the opposite direction.
DeathEditThe District 10 male managed to survive until the eighth day of the Games, where he was killed early in the morning, most likely from the Careers. He placed 10th out of 24. In the film, his death was mentioned by Rue to Katniss, who had been asleep for the past two days. In the book, however, Katniss and Rue are awakened by the cannon signaling his death on the morning they sabotage the Careers' food supply. In the film, he continued to live until after Glimmer died.
In the novel, like all the other fallen tributes, his DNA was mixed with a wolf creating a vicious wolf-like muttation which was part of the pack that attacked the last three tributes at the Cornuopia. It is unknown whether or not his mutt survived the battle.
- In the film, the tribute boards show that the boy from 10 weighs 165 pounds and he is 18 years old.
- In the film, the District 10 male was seen being killed by Cato in the Cornucopia bloodbath, but he also died after Katniss killed Glimmer. The District 10 male's actor most likely replaced the District 10 female's actress, because the District 10 female's potrayer didn't appear, since wasn't a stunt and the District 10 male's portrayer was a stunt and he could do the Machete Move, while the District 10 female's portrayer could not.
- At the Cornucopia, the only item the boy from 10 got was a yellow duffel bag, which was stolen by the tribute girl from District 6.
- In the film, Katniss never took note of the District 10 male, as he doesn't appear to have a crippled leg, which he does in the novel, and this can be proved as he did run to the Cornucopia at the beginning of the Games. However it is presumed that in the novel, he escaped away from the Cornucopia bloodbath, being crippled.
- The District 10 male, is the oldest tribute in the Games, since he was 18.
- The District 10 male, along with the film version of both Cato and Thresh, were physically largest of all the tributes in the 74th Hunger Games.
- In the film, he dies twice. He was used as an extra death at the Cornucopia, and he is also seen fleeing into the woods the same time as Katniss. Rue also said that he died around the same time that Glimmer died.
- He is seen fighting with various tributes in the bloodbath. He fights with Glimmer, Jason and the District 6 female.
- He placed 10th out of 24.
- In the arena, he wore a foie-gras grey jacket.
- His odds of winning were 15-1.
- He, Foxface, Rue, Thresh and the District 3 male were the only ones not known to be stung by Tracker Jackers.
- He and the District 10 male from the 75th Hunger Games are similar because they both died after a District 1 female tribute was killed.