|District 10 male|
|Weapon||Hand to hand combat|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Jeremy Marinas|
The 74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the film, the boy from 10 was first seen in the Tribute Parade with his district partner, wearing golden cowboy hats, shirts, and pants, representing the people from his district who herd livestock. Later, when the chariots are parked, he and his partner are seen in the background, behind Katniss and Peeta's chariot, talking to each other.
In the film during training, he was shown practicing with a baton against a trainer, dodging and hitting each other's weapons as Katniss watched, impressed. On the scoreboards, his odds of winning were shown to be 15-1, so his training score was most likely a 6 or 7. During training after Peeta throws the medicine ball, he and the male from District 5 are seen in the background looking doubtfully at the Career tributes. He is also seen in a brief footage training wrestling with the District 6 male while the District 7 male threw a spear with the help of a trainer.
Cornucopia BloodbathEditDistrict 7 male and Jason charge at him at opposite Directions. He quickly pushes the District 7 male back and elbows Jason in the chest. The District 6 female tries to steal the bag from his hands, but Glimmer comes from behind the District 6 female, pulls her hair, and shoves her away from him, causing him to lose his bag. The District 9 female then throws a knife to his calf, injuring him. After Glimmer kills the District 6 female, he collides with her and takes the bag away from her. Glimmer pins him to a crate to stab him, but he is too quick for her. Marvel confronts him and tries to slash him with an axe, but he successfully dodges. He sees the District 8 female slash the District 5 male's leg and crawls away. He is later seen running in the forest, where Katniss runs the opposite direction.
The District 10 male managed to survive until the eighth day of the Games, where he was killed early in the morning, most likely from the Careers. He placed 10th out of 24. In the film, his death was mentioned by Rue to Katniss, who had been asleep for the past two days. In the book, however, Katniss and Rue are awakened by the cannon signaling his death on the morning they sabotage the Careers' food supply. In the film, he continued to live until after Glimmer died.
In the novel, like all the other fallen tributes, his DNA was mixed with a wolf creating a vicious wolf-like muttation which was part of the pack that attacked the last three tributes at the Cornucopia. It is unknown whether or not his mutt survived the battle.
Film portrayalEditThe District 10 male was portrayed by Jeremy Marinas in The Hunger Games film.
- In the film, the tribute boards show that the boy from 10 weighs 165 pounds and he is 18 years old.
- At the Cornucopia, the only item the boy from 10 got was a yellow duffel bag, which was stolen by the tribute girl from District 6.
- In the film, Katniss never took note of the District 10 male, as he doesn't appear to have a crippled foot, which he does in the novel, and this can be proved as he did run to the Cornucopia at the beginning of the Games.
- The District 10 male, along with Thresh and the film version of Cato, was the oldest of all the tributes in the 74th Hunger Games, being 18 years old.
- The District 10 male, along with the film version of both Cato and Thresh, were physically largest of all the tributes in the 74th Hunger Games.
- In the film, he dies twice. He was used as an extra death at the Cornucopia (since some tributes were not present during shooting), and he is also seen fleeing into the woods the same time as Katniss. Rue also said that he died around the same time that Glimmer died.
- He is seen fighting with various tributes in the bloodbath. He fights with Glimmer, Jason and the District 6 female .
- He placed 10th out of 24.
- In the arena, he wore a foie-gras grey jacket.
- His odds of winning were 15-1, even though he was strong, his district partner was skilled, who got 10-1.
- He, Foxface, Rue, Thresh and the District 3 male were the only ones not known to be stung by Tracker Jackers.
- He and the District 10 Male from the 75th Hunger Games are similar because they both died after a District 1 Female Tribute was killed.
- Despite shown being killed in the bloodbath, he could not have as he did not have a death portrait with a time and when District 8 female died he isn't shown on the scoreboard behind Caesar.