|District 3 female|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Kalia Prescott|
74th Hunger Games
In the movie, she is first seen in the chariot rides, waving to the crowds along with her district partner. They are wearing silver outfits that represent the intricate inner working of electronic devices.
In the film, it shows her listening to Atala, who is giving the tributes training advice. In a deleted scene of the movie, she was running on the gauntlets during training, and was knocked off. As a result she split her lip. Glimmer, Marvel, Clove, and Cato laugh at her, and Glimmer elbows herdistrict partner, who laughs as well.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 3 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. She was stationed to the right of the District 10 male. Like a majority of the other tributes, she ran to the cornucopia and fought for supplies. She managed to grab a backpack, but was confronted by the District 4 female, who slashed at her legs with her serrated sword, injuring her. Eventually, the District 5 male finished her off, by swinging his sickle at her forehead, killing her. She lasted only nine seconds before her death. Her face was the first to be seen by Katniss on the first night of the games. Her district partner managed to survive far longer than she however, before being killed by Cato on the eighth day of the games. After the bloodbath her corpse is the last to be seen. At night, her portrait is the first to be seen.
After her death, she, like the 21 other fallen tributes, had her DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the deceased tribute. It is unknown if her muttation survived after the fight between Katniss, Peeta, and Cato.
- In training, she was given the odds 30-1 and was 13 years old.
- In the arena, she wore a mustard yellow jacket.
- She was the tallest female tribute at 5'9". She weighs 120 pounds.
- The District 3 female, played by Kalia Prescott, appeared in the special features scenes of the DVD.
- She was the 3rd-5th dead, but, when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that she was the 11th dead.
- Her death is confirmed when it is shown in the special features of the DVD.
- She had her own page (112) in The World of the Hunger Games book, in which she was featured in the Training section.
- By closely observing the trailer of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" it can be noted that while visiting District 3 on Katniss' and Peeta's victory tour that three young men and an older man are standing on the pedestal, preserved for the family members of a death tribute. The man could possibly be her father, meaning the District 3 female has a father, three siblings and no mother.
- It is presumed she was one of the first tributes to die as Kalia Prescott confirmed her character dies very quickly into the games.