|Victors||Unnamed male, Unnamed female|
|Rebels||Unnamed male, Unnamed female|
- "Electric, solar, and nuclear - District 5 harnesses the energy of the earth and the sky in order to power our great nation."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide[src]
Some jobs in District 5 include:
- Powerplant security officer
- Equipment manager
- System analyst
- District 5 male (74th HG) - Died on the first day (Bloodbath).
- District 5 female (75th HG)
- District 5 male (75th HG)
The male tribute during the 74th Hunger Games died during the bloodbath at the Cornucopia. Katniss nicknamed the female tribute "Foxface." She survived by stealing food from other tributes in order to keep herself alive, as well as her quick, witty decisions. Ironically, it was her strategy for survival that eventually killed her. She stole some berries from Peeta Mellark's collection. Sadly, she mistakenly ate the berries, which were nightlock. She placed 4th out of 24. Katniss Everdeen notes that if they were to give out a test, Foxface would be the smartest by a mile.
The tributes during the 75th Hunger Games were both past victors. The male was an alcoholic and vomited on the sword-fighting arena during training. The female didn't even show up to training. In the arena, the male is killed at the bloodbath at the Cornucopia by Finnick Odair. He placed 24th out of 24. The female lived slightly longer. She died on the second day either due to the tsunami or the mutts.