|District 5 male|
|Weapon||Sickle (film), Sword (film)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Chris Mark|
74th Hunger Games
The District 5 male was seen in several scenes in the training.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 5 male was killed in the initial bloodbath. He stood on the pedestal next to the District 4 male. Like majority of the tributes, he ran for supplies. After arriving at the Cornucopia, he spots the District 3 female on the ground with a black backpack. He grabs a sickle, slashes her throat and steals her bag. The District 7 male confronts him and knocks him down with a spear, about to kill him. Fortunately, Thresh passes by distracting the District 7 male. He crawls away, but is attacked by the District 6 male, who strangles him onto a crate. He gains advantage and hurls the District 6 male's head into the crates. He is later attacked and repeatedly stabbed to death at the hands of Glimmer.
After his death, the District 5 male, like all the other dead tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It's unknown if his mutt survived or not.
- In the film, his odds of winning were 8-1, higher than Thresh and both of the District 4 tributes.
- In the film, he weighs 145 pounds and is 15 years old.
- In the arena, the color jacket he wore was plum red.
- His death appears in the special features of the DVD.
- He is the only tribute killed in the bloodbath that killed another tribute.
- He was the 8th dead, but when the District 8 female was killed, you can see that he was the 5th dead on the scoreboard behind Caesar.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, the District 5 male and Foxface, along with district 6 and 9 were not given cards or any recognition.