Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
74th Hunger Games
The District 5 male was seen in several scenes in the training.
Cornucopia bloodbathThe District 5 male was killed in the initial bloodbath. He stood on the pedestal next to the District 4 male. Like majority of the tributes, he ran for supplies. After arriving at the Cornucopia, he spots the District 3 female on the ground with a black backpack. He grabs a sickle, slashes her throat and steals her bag. He is about to kill the District 7 female but then, the District 7 male confronts him and knocks him down with a spear, about to kill him. Fortunately Thresh passes by; distracting the District 7 male. He crawls away, but is attacked by the District 6 male, who strangles him onto a crate. He gains advantage and hurls the District 6 male's head into the crates. He is later attacked and repeatedly stabbed to death at the hands of Glimmer.
After his death, the District 5 male, like all the other dead tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It's unknown if his mutt survived or not.
- In the film, his odds of winning were 8-1, higher than Thresh and both of the District 4 tributes.
- In the film, he weighs 145 pounds and is 15 years old.
- In the arena, the color jacket he wore was plum red.
- His death appears in the special features of the DVD.
- He is the only tribute killed in the bloodbath that killed another tribute.
- He was the 8th dead, but when the District 8 female was killed, you can see that he was the 5th dead on the scoreboard behind Caesar.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, the District 5 male and Foxface, along with district 6 and 9 were not given cards or any recognition.