|District 5 male|
|Weapon||Sickle (film), Sword (film)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Chris Mark|
74th Hunger Games
Cornucopia BloodbathThe District 5 male was killed in the initial Bloodbath. He stood on the pedestal next to the District 4 male. Like majority of the tributes, he ran for supplies. After arriving at the Cornucopia, he spots the District 3 female on the ground with a black backpack. He grabs a sickle, slashes her forehead and steals her bag. The District 7 male confronts him and kncoks him down with a spear, about to kill him. Fortunately, Thresh passes by distracting the District 7 male. He crawls away, but is attacked by Jason, who strangles him onto a crate. He gains advantage and hurls the District 6 male's head into the crates. He runs out of the cornucopia, but Glimmer attacks him by pinning him onto a crate and immediately stabs him in the abdomen with a knife, killing him.
After his death, the District 5 male, like all the other dead tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It's unknown if his mutt survived or not.
- In the film, he weighs 145 pounds and is 15 years old.
- In the arena, the color jacket he wore was plum red.
- His death appears in the special features of the DVD.
- In traning, his odds of winning were 8-1, he scored higher than Thresh and the District 4 tributes, but died earlier.
- The District 5 male is shown to survive for only 13 seconds, despite appearing to kill the District 3 female (who survived for more that twice than his time). The photo credits showing the statistics appears to be the District 10 male's extra death by Cato earlier in the bloodbath.
- He is the only tribute killed in the bloodbath that killed another tribute.
- He was the 8th dead, but when the District 8 female was killed, you can see that he was the 5th dead on the scoreboard behind Caesar.