|Victors||The two morphlings|
|Rebels||The two morphlings|
- "Our hovercraft, our high-speed trains, and our cargo trains come to us from District 6. Ironically, the citizens here have little love for travel."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide[src]
District 6 is one of the 13 districts of Panem. This district's principal industry is transportation. It was heavily bombed by the Capitol's Air Forces during the Second Rebellion. It is hinted that having a Morphling addiction may have been a district-wide issue because Katniss nicknamed the victors of District 6 "Morphlings" that were addicted to the painkiller. Most victors from this district take this drug to forget what they experienced in their Games.
Some jobs in District 6 include:
- Baggage Handler
- District 6 female (74th HG) - Died on the first day (bloodbath).
- District 6 male (74th HG) - Died on the first day (bloodbath).
- District 6 female (75th HG)
- District 6 male (75th HG)
- In The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide, it says that the people of District 6 dislike traveling, even though their industry is transportation.
- A tribute from District 6, Titus, during an unknown Hunger Games, had gone mad and resorted to cannibalism. He started eating the tributes until he was killed by an avalanche.
- Tributes from here have a disadvantage as they have no experience in weaponry, but in training, they learn quickly.
- The citizens of this district seem to be extremely oppressed, shown on how rough the Peacekeepers are on this district, and had a large uprising in Catching Fire.