74th Hunger Games
In the Tribute Parade, the District 6 female was dressed in a costume that resembled a moon. A crescent moon-shaped head piece that curved around her face was worn by both her, and her district partner. It may have been based on space shuttles and space travel, because of the moon theme.
TrainingDuring training the District 6 female was seen standing beside the District 4 female when Atala was explaining the rules. In the Tribute Guide, she is shown running on the gauntlets, along with the District 5 male, in a picture. When her district partner and Cato are fighting, she is seen in a quick shot with a trainer behind the rope station where Thresh, the District 3 male, and the District 4 male are watching the Peacekeepers running towards the altercation between Cato and her district partner.
The District 6 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. She stood on the pedestal next to Thresh and the District 8 male. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She grabs a yellow sleeping bag, but Glimmer tries to steal it. After some attempts, Glimmer gets the bag, picks up a knife and repeatedly stabs the District 6 female to death.
After her death, the female tribute from District 6, like the other fallen tributes, had her DNA mixed with a wolf to form of a muttation which has similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It's unknown whether or not her mutt survived the battle with Katniss, Cato and Peeta.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 23-1.
- In the arena, she wears a tomato red jacket. She also ties her hair into pigtail buns.
- She was the 4th dead, but when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that she was the 6th dead.
- In The Fallen broadcast, her portrait, along with her district partner, is omitted, although they are killed that day.
- She is tied with the District 7 female for second smallest female tribute in the Games.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, she and her district partner, along with District 5 and 9 were not given cards or any recognition.