|Age||12-18 (novel), 16 (film)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Ashton Moio|
74th Hunger Games
In the film, he was first seen practicing hand to hand combat. Later, he got into a fight with Cato, because Cato thought he took his knife and threatens to target him in the arena. However it was actually Rue who stole the knife and was hiding in the net on the ceiling, much to Thresh and Katniss' amusement. He received a low training score of 5.
For the interviews, he wore a green suit with black shoes with laces.
Cornucopia bloodbathHe stands on the pedestal next to Cato and the District 7 female. When the gong rings he runs towards the Cornucopia and tries to outrun Cato. Cato grabs him and beats him up. When Cato leaves, Jason gets up and sees Marvel run to the battle and runs the opposite direction. He runs and sees the District 7 male battle the District 10 male and interrupts the fight. After that, he fights the District 5 male over a backpack, which leads to the cornucopia. Jason, grabs the District 5 male and smashes his head in to a crate and the district 5 male coughs up blood. He grabs a sword and attempts to kill Glimmer, but Cato trips him and cuts open his throat.
His body is the 1st seen after the bloodbath.
After his death, the male tribute from District 6 had a wolf muttation made in his likeness. It is unknown if his mutt survived the battle at the Cornucopia.
Film portrayalIn The Hunger Games film, the District 6 male is portrayed by Ashton Moio.
- In the film, he weighs 150 pounds and his age isn't confirmed.
- In training, his odds of winning were 24-1.
- In the arena, he wears a tomato red jacket.
- In the film, he survived for approximately 3 minutes in the bloodbath.
- In the film, his portrait, as well as his district partner, was not explicitly shown during the fallen.
- In the film, his name is Jason. Cato calls him Jason during training, when accusing him of taking his knife. The name Jason is also displayed in the DVD subtitles at this point.