|District 6 male|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Ashton Moio|
74th Hunger Games
In the Tribute Parade, he was dressed in a flowy costume that resembled a moon. Also, a crescent moon-shaped head piece that curved around his face was worn by both him and his district partner. It may have been based on space shuttles and space travel, because of the moon theme.
In the film, he was first seen practicing hand to hand combat. Later, he got into a fight with Cato, because Cato thought he took his knife and threatens to target him in the arena. However, it was actually Rue who stole the knife and was hiding in the net on the ceiling, much to Thresh and Katniss' amusement.
For the interviews, he wore a green suit with black shoe with laces. He is seen waiting in line with the other tributes.
The District 6 male was killed in the initial Cornucopia Bloodbath. He stood on the pedestal next to the District 7 female. When the gong rings, he runs straight towards the left as Marvel stabs the District 8 male. After arriving at the Cornucopia, Cato, targets him, beats him up and leaves him for dead, but he is is able to get up. He fights the District 10 male over a backpack, but is elbowed to the ground. He then attacks the District 5 male, pins him on to a crate and strangles him. The District 5 male gains advantage, and hurls his head into a crate. He grabs a sword and attempts to kill Glimmer, but Cato trips him, grabs a scythe and slashes his stomach twice, but finishes him off with a stab.
MuttationAfter his death, the male tribute from District 6 had a wolf muttation made in his likeness. It is unknown if his mutt survived the battle at the Cornucopia.
- In the film, his odds of winning were 24-1.
- In the film, he weighs 150 pounds and he is 16 years old.
- In the arena, he wears a tomato red jacket.
- In the film, it is presumed he was the 10th dead, but when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 4th dead.
- In the film, his portrait, as well as his district partner, was not explicitly shown during the fallen.
- In the film, his name is Jason. Cato calls him Jason during training, when accusing him of taking his knife. The name Jason is also displayed in the DVD subtitles at this point.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, he and his district partner, along with district 5 and 9 were not given cards or any recognition.