|Age||12-18 (novel), 16 (film)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Ashton Moio|
74th Hunger Games
In the film, he was first seen practicing hand to hand combat. Later, he got into a fight with Cato, because Cato thought he took his knife and threatens to target him in the arena. However it was actually Rue who stole the knife and was hiding in the net on the ceiling, much to Thresh and Katniss' amusement. He received a low training score of 5.
For the interviews, he wore a green suit with black shoes with laces.
Cornucopia bloodbathJason died in the initial bloodbath. He was seen running away while Marvel was killing the District 8 male. He fought with the District 7 male and the District 10 and District 5 male tributes multiple times throughout the bloodbath. While Glimmer was stabbing his district partner to death near a black crate, he looked through a backpack for supplies. He got into a fight with the District 5 male tribute and strangled him. The District 5 male then fought back by slamming him facedown down into a crate several times. Glimmer arrived and killed the District 5 male by stabbing him in the abdomen. The District 6 male then got a small sword, shoved Glimmer to the ground and almost killed her. However Cato arrived and shoved the tribute away. The District 6 male tried to stab Cato, but he blocked his attack and grabbed his arm. Then he swung his sickle into his leg and tripped him, slamming him down to the ground with another blow to the stomach from his sickle. Cato slashed him one more time in the stomach, killing him just as he had promised him in the training center.
After his death, the male tribute from District 6 had a wolf muttation made in his likeness. It is unknown if his mutt survived the battle at the Cornucopia.
Film portrayalIn The Hunger Games film, the District 6 male is portrayed by Ashton Moio.
- In the film, he weighs 150 pounds and his age isn't confirmed.
- In training, his odds of winning were 24-1.
- In the arena, he wears a tomato red jacket.
- In the film, he survived for approximately 3 minutes in the bloodbath.
- In the film, his portrait, as well as his district partner, was not explicitly shown during the fallen.
- In the film, his name is Jason. Cato calls him Jason during training, when accusing him of taking his knife. The name Jason is also displayed in the DVD subtitles at this point.