|Victors||Johanna Mason, Blight|
|Rebels||Johanna Mason, Blight|
- "This beautiful district is lush with trees, from which these citizens supply our lumber and paper. The people of District 7 are hardworking and down-to-earth."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide[src]
District 7 is one of the thirteen districts of Panem. It's hinted that it is a poorer district, like districts 10, 11, and 12. District 7 provides lumber for the Capitol, and its people are known to be good with axes. District 7 is apparently covered with large portions of forest and has a dam nearby the district.
- Johanna Mason - 75th Hunger Games, as well as the victor of the 71st Hunger Games.
- Blight - 75th Hunger Games, as well as the victor of an earlier Games. He died on the second day due to running into a force field.
- District 7 male (74th HG) - 74th Hunger Games, died on the first day (bloodbath).
- District 7 female (74th HG) - 74th Hunger Games, died on the first day (bloodbath).
Nothing is mentioned about the lives of the citizens from District 7. However, Katniss notes that Johanna Mason, being from District 7, probably threw axes since she was a toddler. This suggests that most citizens from District 7 begin working with axes at an early age, probably in the forests that surround the district.
Some jobs in District 7 include:
- Load Puller
- Lead Climber
- Furniture Builder
- Although Johanna mentions that the tributes from District 7 have been dressed as trees for 40 years, during the Tribute Parade, the film adaptation of The Hunger Games shows the tributes dressed in an origami-like paper costume
- District 7 is one of the larger districts.
- District 7's tributes have learned to throw axes at an early age, making some of the tributes well trained. One of these examples is the District 7 female in the 74th Hunger Games. During the bloodbath, she opened a crate to find an axe. Unfortunately, it was stolen moments later.
- According to The Hunger Games Adventures, District 7 is located directly to the northeast of District 4 on the northwestern coast of Panem.