|District 7's seal|
|Victors||Johanna Mason, Blight|
|Rebels||Johanna Mason, Blight|
- "This beautiful district is lush with trees, from which these citizens supply our lumber and paper. The people of District 7 are hardworking and down-to-earth."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide[src]
District 7 is one of the districts of the nation Panem. District 7 provides lumber for the Capitol, and are known to be good with axes. District 7 is apparently covered in large portions of forest. According to Johanna Mason, the tributes have been dressing up as trees for 40 years during the parade in the Capitol. Some jobs include Lumberjack, Load puller, Lead climber, Furniture builder, and Carpenter.
- Johanna Mason - 75th Hunger Games, as well as the victor of an earlier Games.
- Blight - 75th Hunger Games, as well as the victor of an earlier Games.
- Unnamed male tribute - 74th Hunger Games, died in the initial bloodbath.
- Unnamed female tribute - 74th Hunger Games, died in the initial bloodbath.
Nothing is mentioned about the lives of the citizens of District 7. However, Katniss notes that Johanna Mason, being from District 7 which produced lumber, probably threw axes since she was a toddler. This suggests that most citizens from District 7 began working with axes, probably in the forests that surround the area, from an early age.
- Although Johanna mentions that the tributes from District 7 have always been dressed as trees during the initial presentation due to their main export of lumber, the film adaptation shows them in an origami-like paper costume.
- Tributes in this district, because of their use of axes, often have an advantage in the Hunger Games.
- It is hinted that District 7 is one of the poorer districts.
- District 7 is one of the larger districts.