|District 7 Female|
|Age||16 (film and The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide)|
|Weapon||Throwing Knives (Training), Dagger (Training)|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Leigha Hancock|
74th Hunger Games
In the The Hunger Games, it's never stated by Katniss which costumes the District 7 tributes wear during the Tribute Parade. However, in Catching Fire, Johanna Mason tells Katniss and Peeta that their stylist has been dressing the District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years. In the film version of The Hunger Games, the District 7 tributes were seen wearing fan-like origami paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber and paper production.
TrainingIn the film, she was seen multiple times in the background during many of the training scenes. She is first seen standing in line between Katniss and Clove, while Cato got into a fight with the District 6 male, when Cato thought that he had taken his knife. Also, she or the District 6 female are seen in line behind Foxface when the District 8 male fell off the monkey bars.
During the second day she is seen trying to do the gauntlets in the background, while Cato beheads a dummy. Later again she tries to do a run on the gauntlets, but is tripped by one of the instructors. She appears once again for the final time walking the other way in the background behind Rue as she hides from Katniss and Peeta. She was also seen throwing knives with the help of instructor. At the final training scene, she is seen walking, but is camouflaged in the pack of tributes. In the behind scenes, she was seen grabbing a dagger, and when the District 3 female trips and bites her lip on the gauntlets, she is seen behind Marvel and in front of Katniss.
For her interview, she wore a puffy white and blue dress and waited in line with the other tributes.
The District 7 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. She was positioned on the pedestal next to the District 10 male and Peeta. When the gong rings, she runs towards the Cornucopia. She sees the District 5 male kill the District 3 female and hides behind a crate.As she's running, the District 5 male smacks her with his backpack and attacks her, but she is saved by her district partner. She watches Thresh kill him. She grabs a backpack at the same time the District 3 male does, but she wins the backpack. Clove rams her to the ground, which makes her let go of her backback. Marvel spots her on the ground, chases her and kills her with a spear.
Like all of the other dead tributes, a mutt was made in her likeness, it is unknown if her mutt survived the battle at the Cornucopia.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 7-1, the same as Glimmer and Foxface.
- In training, she weighs 106 pounds and is 16 years old.
- In the arena, she wore a russet brown jacket and two braids.
- She was one of the most seen unnamed tributes.
- She had two hair styles. In the Training Center, she had one ponytail. In the arena, she had two braids.
- She is tied with the District 6 female for second smallest female tribute in the Games.
- Because the Bloodbath scenes in the movie were out of place, she is seen battling the District 3 boy after she is shown to be killed by Marvel.
- As seen in the board behind Caesar and Claudius, she died after 2 minutes and 31 seconds, so it is presumed that her placing in the games were 16th out of the 24.
- She was the 9th dead, but on the scoreboard behind Caesar she was the 8th dead.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found