|District 7 female|
|Weapon||Throwing Knives (Training), Axe|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Leigha Hancock|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the novel, it's never stated by Katniss which costumes the District 7 tributes wear during the Tribute Parade. However, in Catching Fire, Johanna Mason tells Katniss and Peeta that their stylist has been dressing the District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years. In the film version of The Hunger Games, the District 7 tributes were seen wearing fan-like, origami paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber.
In the film, the District 7 female was seen multiple times in the background during many of the training scenes. She is first seen throwing knives with the help and guidance of an instructor and is later standing in line between Katniss and Clove, while Cato got into a fight with the District 6 male, when Cato thought that he had taken his knife.
During the second day she is seen on the ropes in the background, while Cato beheads a dummy. Later she tries to do a run on the gauntlets, but is tripped by one of the instructors. She appears once again for the final time walking the other way in the background behind Rue as she hides from Katniss and Peeta.
For her interview, she wore a puffy white and blue dress.
The District 7 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like the rest of the tributes, she was stationed on a pedestal. On her pedestal, she stood on the right side of Peeta and the left side of the District 6 male. Like most of the tributes did when the Games started, she ran towards the Cornucopia. Early in the games, the District 7 female opened a crate to find an axe but the District 4 female stole it. When the District 5 male finishes off the District 3 female, she ducks behind a supply crate in fear while Cato and the District 4 female fight nearby. She later takes a maroon backpack from the area near the District 3 female's body. She moves close to the Cornucopia and is knocked down by the District 5 male. Her district partner sees her fall and grabs a spear knocking the District 5 male down as she crawls to hide behind another crate. After Thresh kills the District 7 male, she is seen fighting the District 3 male over a backpack. The District 3 male pushes her to the ground but she manages to grab the backpack. Then as she is attempting to flee the bloodbath, Marvel, the District 1 male tribute, sees her on the ground. She tries to crawl away, leaving the backpack, but Marvel uses a spear to skewer her in the heart, killing her. He is shown grinning as she dies. Marvel then leaves the spear in her body. Her body is seen in the background as Clove runs away from her and also in a quick shot, when Cato kills the District 4 male. The District 7 female placed either 15th or 16th. It is unknown because the District 6 male dies around the same time as her.
MutattionEditLike all of the other dead tributes, a mutt was made in her likeness. One mutt who mauled Cato had "dirty blonde hair" and "the ability to fight." This mutt wounded Cato and managed to survive the fight.
- In the arena, she wore a russet brown jacket.
- She was one of the most seen unnamed tributes.
- She had two hair styles. In the training center, she had one ponytail. In the arena, she had two.
- Her odds of winning were 7-1, the same as Glimmer and Foxface.
- She is tied with the District 6 female for second smallest female tribute in the Games.
- She died after 2 minutes and 31 seconds, making her one of the last tributes to die in the bloodbath. Due to the film order though, which was not in chronological order, she was seen crawling away from Marvel early on in the bloodbath, causing some confusion between her death. Although this was supposed to be after she fought the District 3 male over a backpack as you can see it by her side when she is crawling away from Marvel.
- When the District 7 female dies, there is a screen showing the death order. She was the 3rd last female tribute to die, after the District 9 (and the District 4 female in the film).