|District 7 Female|
|Weapon||Throwing Knives (Training), Axe|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Leigha Hancock|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the novel, it's never stated by Katniss which costumes the District 7 tributes wear during the Tribute Parade. However, in Catching Fire, Johanna Mason tells Katniss and Peeta that their stylist has been dressing the District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years. In the film version of The Hunger Games, the District 7 tributes were seen wearing fan-like, origami paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber.
In the film, she was seen multiple times in the background during many of the training scenes. She is first seen throwing knives with the help and guidance of an instructor and is later standing in line between Katniss and Clove, while Cato got into a fight with Jason, when Cato thought that he had taken his knife.
During the second day she is seen on the ropes in the background, while Cato beheads a dummy. Later she tries to do a run on the gauntlets, but is tripped by one of the instructors. She appears once again for the final time walking the other way in the background behind Rue as she hides from Katniss and Peeta. In her private session she got a 9, higher than Peeta and also a quite high score for a tribute from an outlying district.
For her interview, she wore a puffy white and blue dress and waited in line with the other tributes.
The District 7 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. She stands on the pedestal between Jason and Peeta. When the gong rings she runs towards the Cornucopia. She grabs a backpack and an axe, but Marina grabs her hair, smacks her into a crate, and brutally throws her to ground, kicking her. Then she escapes the fight and Glimmer tries to stab her, but she punches her in the face and gets away. She sees the District 5 male kill the District 3 female and ducks behind a crate. She then grabs a maroon backpack. The District 5 male smacks her with a black backpack and tries to attack her with his dagger, but she is then saved by her district partner who arrives the Cornucopia and fights the District 5 male. She ducks behind a crate, hid and watches Thresh kill her district partner. She grabs the backpack at the same time the boy from 3 does. He pushes her to the ground, but she gets the backpack and runs away. She grabs an axe and a maroon backpack and tries to flee, but Clove throws her to the ground. Marvel then chases and kills her with a spear, which he later uses to kill the District 9 tribute girl . Her corpse can be seen when Cato slices the District 4 tribute boy's neck inside the Cornucopia. Her face was seen by Katniss on the first night of the games.
MuttationEditLike all of the other dead tributes, a mutt was made in her likeness. One mutt who mauled Cato had "dirty blonde hair" and "the ability to fight." This mutt wounded Cato and managed to survive the fight, this explains why she almost killed Glimmer during the bloodbath.
- In training, she weighs 146 pounds and is 16 years old.
- In the arena, she wore a russet brown jacket and two braids.
- She was one of the most seen unnamed tributes.
- She had two hair styles. In the Training Center, she had one ponytail. In the arena, she had two braids.
- Her odds of winning were 7-1, the same as Glimmer and Foxface.
- She is tied with the District 6 female for second smallest female tribute in the Games.
- She died after 2 minutes and 31 seconds.
- Because the Bloodbath scenes in the movie were out of place, she is seen battling the District 3 boy after she is shown to be killed by Marvel.
- Is said in Catching Fire that Johanna was the only alive female victor from District 7 , wich means that Johanna Mason was her mentor during the 74th Hunger Games.