|District 7 male|
|Age|| 17 (film)|
16 (Hunger Games: Tribute Guide)
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Sam Ly|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the film, he and his district partner were seen wearing fan-like paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber, although Johanna Mason said their stylist have been dressing District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years.
His odds of winning were 5-1. During the training, he is seen in a brief footage training throwing a spear with the help of a trainar.
The District 7 male was killed in the initial cornucopia bloodbath. He is stationed on the right of Foxface and on the left of Cato on the pedestals. When the gong rings he runs towards the Cornucopia like most other tributes. Jason punches him in the face. Then he sees the District 5 male attack his district partner, so he grabs a spear and knocks down the District 5 male. He is about to kill him, but Thresh gets in the way. He tries to stab Thresh, but Thresh kicks the spear out of his hands, silts his throat and kills him.
After his death, the male tribute from District 7, like all the other fallen tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It is unknown whether his mutt survived.
- He almost killed Thresh, but got killed as he was about to. He also uses a spear when he attacks Thresh.
- He also almost killed the District 5 Male, making him have two possible kills.
- He weighs 130 pounds.
- In the arena, he wears a russet brown jacket.
- In the bloodbath, he replaces the District 9 male, making him appear to have two deaths.
- According to the death toll behind Caesar and Claudius, it is seen that he died 37 seconds after the games started, so he placed 19th.
- In the film he was killed by Thresh after attacking him with a spear.
- He was the 6th death, but on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 7th death.