|District 7 male|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Sam Ly|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the film, he and his district partner were seen wearing fan-like paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber, although Johanna Mason said their stylist have been dressing District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years.
In training, he received an 8-1 odds of winning. This is quite high for a tribute, especially one from an outlying district.
Cornucopia bloodbath EditThe District 7 male was killed in the initial bloodbath. He is stationed on the right of Foxface and on the left of Cato on the pedestals. When the gong rings he runs towards the Cornucopia like most other tributes. Jason punches him in the face. He tries to grab the District 10 male's yellow sleeping bag, but he is pushed to the ground and is attacked by the District 3 male. He then goes over to the wounded District 8 male and takes his weapons. He sees the District 5 male attack his district partner, so he grabs a spear and knocks down the District 5 male. He is about to kill him, but Thresh gets in the way. He tries to slash Thresh, but Thresh kicks the spear out of his hands, hacks open his neck, and throws his corpse into a crate.
After his death, the male tribute from District 7, like all the other fallen tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It is unknown whether his mutt survived.
Film portrayalEditIn The Hunger Games film, the District 7 male tribute is portrayed by Sam Ly.
- He almost killed Thresh, but got killed as he was about to. He also uses a spear when he attacks Thresh.
- In the Tribute Guide he is 16, but in the film, he is shown to be 17 on the scoreboards and weighs 138 pounds.
- In the arena, he wears a russet brown jacket.
- In the bloodbath, he replaces the District 9 male, making him appear to have two deaths.
- According to the death toll behind Caesar and Claudius, it is seen that he died 2 minutes and 8 seconds after the games started.
- In the film he was killed by Thresh after attacking him with a spear.
- In the bloodbath he got an axe, a spear and a backpack, that was stolen.
- He survived 37 seconds in the Bloodbath.