|District 7 male|
|Age|| 17 (film)|
16 (Hunger Games: Tribute Guide)
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Sam Ly|
74th Hunger GamesEdit
In the film, he and his district partner were seen wearing fan-like paper headdresses and paper clothes, representing lumber, although Johanna Mason said their stylist have been dressing District 7 tributes as trees for the last 40 years.
In training, he received an 5-1 odds of winning. This is quite high for a tribute, especially one from an outlying district.
Cornucopia bloodbath EditThe District 7 male was killed in the initial bloodbath. He is stationed on the right of Foxface and on the left of Cato on the pedestals. When the gong rings he runs towards the Cornucopia like most other tributes. Jason punches him in the face. Then he sees the District 5 male attack his district partner, so he grabs a spear and knocks down the District 5 male. He is about to kill him, but Thresh gets in the way. He tries to slash Thresh, but Thresh kicks the spear out of his hands, hacks open his throat, and throws his corpse into a crate. His district partner saw this and ducked behind a crate.
After his death, the male tribute from District 7, like all the other fallen tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It is unknown whether his mutt survived.
Film portrayalEditIn The Hunger Games film, the District 7 male tribute is portrayed by Sam Ly.
- He almost killed Thresh, but got killed as he was about to. He also uses a spear when he attacks Thresh.
- He also almost killed the District 5 Male, making him have two possible kills.
- In the Tribute Guide he is 16, but in the film, he is shown to be 17 on the scoreboards and weighs 130 pounds.
- In the arena, he wears a russet brown jacket.
- In the bloodbath, he replaces the District 9 male, making him appear to have two deaths.
- According to the death toll behind Caesar and Claudius, it is seen that he died 37 seconds after the games started.
- In the film he was killed by Thresh after attacking him with a spear.
- In the bloodbath he got an axe, a spear and a backpack, that was stolen.
- He was the 6th dead but, when the District 8 female was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 7th dead.