74th Hunger Games
In the film, the boy from District 8 was first seen in the Tribute Parade with his district partner, riding in the chariots, wearing blue and pink costumes with star patterns and hats with present bows representing textile clothing.
In the film, he stood behind Peeta as Atala is explaining the training center rules. During training, he was shown struggling to climb the ropes course, until he fell and hurt his leg. Due to this wound, he was forced to wear a leg cast at the arena.
The District 8 male was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, he ran for supplies. In the film, he confronts Marvel, who slits his throat and repeatedly stabs him to death with a knife, effectively killing him. He placed 24th out of 24.
After his death, the male tribute from District 8, like all the other fallen tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It is unknown if his mutt survived the fight at the Cornucopia between Katniss, Peeta and Cato.
- In the film, his odds of winning were 3-1, the highest in the Games, tied with Cato.
- In the film, he weighs 155 pounds and he is 14 years old.
- In the film, the District 8 tributes wore a goldenrod yellow jacket in the arena.
- In the tribute parade, the females were standing on the left of the chariot and the males on the right except for District 8 tributes, where the female stood on the right and the male on the left.
- On the scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it can be seen that he lived for 9 seconds into the games.
- He was the 1st dead, but when his district partner was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 9th dead.
- In The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, he appeared in an archive footage while Katniss and Peeta are making a speech in District 8 during their Victory Tour.
- In the Catching Fire film, his family includes his parents and a toddler sister.
- He was the tallest unnamed tribute.