|District 8 male|
|Appearances||The Hunger Games|
|Portrayed by||Samuel Tan|
74th Hunger Games
In the film, the boy from District 8 was first seen in the Tribute Parade with his district partner, riding in the chariots, wearing blue and pink costumes with star patterns and hats with present bows representing textile clothing.
In the film, he stood behind Peeta as Atala is explaining the training center rules. During training, he was shown struggling to climb the jungle gym, until he fell and hurt his leg. On the scoreboards, his odds of winning were shown to be 3-1.
The District 8 male was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, he ran for supplies. He confronts Marvel, who slits his throat and repeatedly stabs him to death with a kurki knife, effectively killing him.
After his death, the male tribute from District 8, like all the other fallen tributes, had his DNA mixed with a wolf to form a muttation which had similar characteristics to the fallen tribute. It is unknown if his mutt survived the fight.
- In the film, he weighs 155 pounds and he is 14 years old.
- In the film, the District 8 tributes wore a goldenrod yellow jacket in the Games.
- Same as Cato, his odds of winning in the film were 3-1, a very high score for a lower middle class district, higher than Clove, Marvel and Glimmer. Her district partner's odds of winning were 5-1. The District 8 tributes recieved very high odds, much like the Careers, but they were overestimated, since both of them died during the first twentyfour hours of the Games.
- In the tribute parade, the females were standing on the left of the chariot and the males on the right except for District 8 tributes, where the female stood on the right and the male on the left.
- On the scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it can be seen that he lived for 9 seconds into the games, placing 24th out of 24.
- He was the 1st dead, but, when his district partner was killed, on the scoreboard behind Caesar it can be seen that he was the 9th dead.
- He was tied to highest odds with Cato.
- In The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, he appeared in an archive footage while Katniss and Peeta are making a speech in District 8.
- In the Catching Fire film, his family includes his parents and a toddler sister.
- He was the tallest unnamed tribute.