|Victors||Unnamed male tribute, Unnamed female tribute|
The following jobs are offered in District 9:
- District 9 female (74th HG) - Died on the first day (Bloodbath). She placed 18th out of 24.
- District 9 male (74th HG) - Died on the first day (Bloodbath). He placed 24th out of 24 in the book and 20th out of 24 in the film.
- District 9 female (75th HG) - Victor of unknown Hunger Games, died on first day (Bloodbath). Her placing is unknown.
- District 9 male (75th HG) - Victor of unknown Hunger Games, died on the first day (Bloodbath). His placing is unknown.
- District 9 is the least spoken about district in the Hunger Games series.
- The only hint given that District 9's industry was grain is that it is said that District 9 has lots of factories.
- In the 75th Hunger Games, District 9 was one of the two districts to have both tributes killed on the first day.
- In the 74th Hunger Games, District 9 was one of the four (movie) and three (book) districts to have both tributes die on the first day.
- It's unknown, but unlikely that the District 9 victors were part of the rebellion alliance to free Katniss as they weren't mentioned as one of the districts that took part.
- There is no named person from District 9 in the books or the films.
- District 9 was the 5th - 10th district to pry from Capitol rule.
- In the Mockingjay Part 1 film, Peeta stated reports of rebelling districts. He mentioned that there was a district that set granaries on fire, this presumably was the method of rebelling District 9 had done by cutting food supply. Peeta mentioned this alongside District 5's dam explosion, and a district cutting off railroads from the Capitol.
- District 1, District 5 and District 9 are the only districts without a known rebel.
- District 9 is the only district where all tributes of the two most recent games have been killed in the bloodbath.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 9 has 12 mills in operation with a population of 15,346, making it the eleventh largest district, in terms of population.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 9 claims 70,532 in tesserae, making it the fourth most impoverished district.
- It is considered a fairly poor district.