|Victors||Unnamed male tribute, Unnamed female tribute|
The following jobs are offered in District 9:
- District 9 female (74th HG) - Died on the first day (Bloodbath). She placed 18th out of 24.
- District 9 male (74th HG) - Died on the first day (Bloodbath). He placed 24th out of 24 in the book and 20th out of 24 in the film.
- District 9 female (75th HG) - Victor of unknown Hunger Games, died on first day (Bloodbath). Her placing is unknown.
- District 9 male (75th HG) - Victor of unknown Hunger Games, died on the first day (Bloodbath). His placing is unknown.
- District 9 is the least spoken about district in the Hunger Games series.
- The only hint given that District 9's industry was grain is that it is said that District 9 has lots of factories.
- In the 75th Hunger Games, District 9 was one of the two districts to have both tributes killed on the first day.
- In the 74th Hunger Games, District 9 was one of the four (movie) and three (book) districts to have both tributes die on the first day.
- It's unknown, but unlikely that the District 9 victors were part of the rebel alliance to free Katniss as they weren't mentioned as one of the districts that took part.
- There is no known person from District 9 in the books.
- District 9 was the 5th - 10th district to pry from Capitol rule.
- District 1, District 5 and District 9 are the only districts without a known rebel.
- District 9's poor performance in The Hunger Games may be based on the theory of it being a very urban district, raising tributes with no overall experience whatsoever about the wild of the arena, causing these tributes to easily be killed. However, this can still be questionable as grain farming is grown in fields, despite District 9's inferred urban atmosphere.
- District 9 is the only district where all tributes of the two most recent games have been killed in the bloodbath.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 9 has 12 mills in operation with a population of 15,346, making it the eleventh largest district, in terms of population.
- According to the Capitol.PN, District 9 claims 70,532 in tesserae, making it the fourth most impoverished district.
- It is considered a fairly poor district.