74th Hunger Games
In the film, she is first seen in the Tribute Parade with her district partner, wearing a silver studded outfit and a silver half-circle behind her (representing grain silos), and waving to the crowd.
It is unknown if she showed up for the training, although like most tributes, it is known that she scored around five as training score.
Her interview angle is unknown.
The District 9 female was killed in the initial Cornucopia bloodbath. Like most of the tributes, she ran for supplies. She was presumably killed by one of the Careers, most probably she killed by Marvel.
After her death, the District 9 female, like all the other dead tributes, had a wolf muttation created in her likeness. It is unknown if her muttation survived the battle between the pack, Cato, Peeta and Katniss.
- In the film, her odds of winning were 28-1.
- In training, she weighs 88 pounds and her age is 14.
- In the arena, she wore a bottle green jacket.
- She is seen in the sky when the fallen images are shown. Her face was also the last one seen on day one.
- In the Hunger Games: Training Days board game, she and her district partner, along with District 10 and 6 were not given cards or any recognition.
- You only see her in the chariot scenes, in the other scenes with all the other tributes, she is missing.
- On the Scoreboard behind Caesar and Claudius, it shows that she survived for 1 minute and 37 seconds into the bloodbath, placing 18th.
- She was the 7th dead, but according to the scoreboard shown when the District 8 female was killed, she was the 3rd to die.