FoxFaces real name is Finch Crossly. Caeser even says it in the movie in her interveiw. She is 17 years old and is from District 5 (power). She worked in her fathers shop for plants and was reaped into the 74th Hunger Games. Her mother is dead which leaves her father (49) ,brother (12) and sister (9). Finch may have eaten nightlock to avoid facing Cato,Katniss and Peeta but this is highly unlikely seeing as she might have had a chance. Finch must have just eaten the berries as a mistake, Katniss does say she is on the brink of starvation so could have been desparate for food and trusted Peeta's judge ment on weather they are edible or not. Finch didn't get a very high training score she only got a five but her odds in the arena where 7-1 along with Glimmer,Marvel and the District 7 female.
It might be possible that Foxface intentionally ate the nightlock that Peeta picked, to warn him and Katniss. She didn't want to kill anyone, and she probably wanted Katniss to win if she couldn't. Then again, it's possible she ate the berries knowing she wouldn't stand a chance against Katniss or Peeta if they were the last few tributes. Foxface was on the brink of starvation, she could have commited suicide to end her suffering.Clove.Kentwell (talk) 23:17, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
I severely doubt that the ate the berries intentionally knowing they were poisonous. As a tribute in the Games, she would have wanted to extend her own longevity, not Katniss'. Even if she did want Katniss to win, she did not have to eat the berries, who would have simply thrown them away. Besides, she is not throughout the book to be cunning and sly, as Katniss noted she believed forming an alliance with Foxface would earn a "knife in the back". Nowhere in the book is it noted that Foxface was particularly sympathetic or had any favour towards Katniss. Capitolism (talk) 15:15, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
She was so awesome she had such great intelligence
She was by far the best and should have won, no offense to all you Katniss and/or Peeta lovers, but Foxface is TRULY AND TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!
I want to here her name what is it!!! she is by far the best character in the trilogy!!! YAY FOXFACE!!!!!!!
Hey, when did it say she used knifes? and guess what?! her name will be released!
Does anyone think this?
In a way, Foxface might be stupid to eat the berries. Clearly, she wouldn't have eaten them if she was good at edible plants. Which, she was obviously not. If she did, even if K&P were planning to eat the berries themselves, she should have checked and double checked them, to make sure. Katniss and Peeta can make mistakes, too, you know. But she undoubtedly just ate them without thinking about checking them, which, on my watch, proves her to be incompetent and deficient with edible plants. So this proves that she's not as smart as she believes she is. Thoughts?
I think your right because on katnisses profile it says she would get a higher score on a test but since she ate it without checking is dumb
LedYan 16:42, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
GlimmerandSparkle 20:34, March 18, 2012 (UTC) I think no. If you were starving, and these really loud people (or one really loud person following a quiet one) were collecting berries, wouldn't you just go to the berry bush after they left? It would be safe, and you would fill your starving self. Also, in the beginning of the book, Katniss has to remember someone telling her not to eat berries she doesn't know to find the strength to not eat them. And Katniss was good at edible plants. Also, if you can create a path to a heavily mined fortress of food, I would consider you smarter than most people.
Also, you don't have to be smart in every field, Katniss just said she was smarter than all of the others
Susu.aray 20:18, March 29, 2012 (UTC) some fans have suggested that she actually commided suicide, knowing that she was facing much stronger and skilled tributes and that she didn't have the careers' food supplies to rely on anymore. this might be true, because in the training center (in the film) she is shown speedily completing a computer-program involving plants, which hints that she was actually good with edible fruits. so maybe, foxface is even smarter than we think she is.
The novel makes a point to note Foxface's "emaciated" remains. This implies that she was not only hungry, she was on the verge of death. When a person is on the verge of death, rational thinking such as checking to see if the berries that other people were already collecting to eat are poisonous would not be obvious. Katniss noted herself that it was simply Peeta's ignorance that killed Foxface, she didn't expect someone to pick things to eat if they weren't sure they were edible. As for the suicide theory, if Foxface knew the berries were poisonous then she probably didn't have to follow Katniss and Peeta to steal them. Also, she stole some of the cheese and other food, proving she was not only looking for the berries. Foxface was simply non-confrontational in my opinion, which kept her away from conflict but also minimilized her opportunities to find food. Capitolism (talk) 15:20, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, Who agrees with me that the picture of Foxface with her hair in a tight bun is horrible? I liked the picture of her in her interview dress much better. Does anyone know when/if her actual name will be released? Come on Katniss pay attention! lol. I kinda made up a story for Foxface but it's really stupid. You know how people have made fanfiction books for the Hunger games? Well they should do that and pretty much write the same book in the point of view of the other tributes! Starting with Foxface. Some of the stories might be a little short though..........
GlimmerandSparkle 20:43, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Me too :) It looks a lot better, but they have done it so every tribute has the same style picture :D but i totaly agree with you - Nightlock Kryptonite
Her name was in fact reaveled in the movie. At the end of her interview you can barely hear Caesar say “thank you, Finch” her real name is finch. 22.214.171.124 22:06, January 25, 2014 (UTC) thgmadness167
Her Name is Finch Crossly
I'm pretty sure that I've heard Caesar calling her Finch at the end of her interview with him. I watched it in French in Québec, though, so I don't know about the English version.Persian13 03:41, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
He did call her Finch in the movie. They gave names to certain ones that didn't have a name like the District 6 boy got the name Jason.Ravenclaw Eagles14!!!!! 20:56, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
I was pretty sure that her name was Hailey because I heard that in the movie. Am I wrong?
Caesar said it in the movie... I've seen it like 4 times already. But i keep missing it! Mytholo-geek 22:05, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
I saw the movie 4 timesa and whenever Ceasar said her name I heard Vanessa. "You call that a kiss? -H" 00:11, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Susu.aray 23:21, May 3, 2012 (UTC) in the interview, caesar says "so .... what is your stragety" or something like that. But im pretty sure they didnt say her name because they purposely make music a little loud so that we cant hear what he says.
It is Finch. I don't know why someone deleted it, but, it definitely was. TheOneandOnlyDistrict3 15:25, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
I REALLY want to find out what her name is, and I take it from all of my research that Caesar says, "Thank you, ----," in the movie at the end of her interview. So, when my preordered blueray DVD:) comes in the mail on August 18th, I'll be watching that part with my best friend until we hear a name:) Then we plan on letting you all know what we find on my page!:)
I watched the end of her interview and heard thank you dear. Maybe that is what he is saying.
Who died and left me in charge? Nobody. I'm still in charge. (Violent Delights) (talk) 15:09, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 09:02, November 22, 2012 (UTC) I never heard Finch. But I'll watch the movie again. Just to make sure. :)
Finch sounds like a strange name for her. Power plants and all, you'd expect no woods. (pollution)188.8.131.52 16:49, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Foxface's name is not "Finch". According to the subtitles, Caesar doesn't say "Thank you, Finch." or even "Thank you, dear." See picture above from 54:32 into the DVD. (On the other hand, the D6 male's name actually is Jason.) Thanks, Cruiser One (talk) 03:49, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
- So the subtitles don't match what it sounds like? We mistook "Thank you so much" for "Thank you, Finch?" Well, watching the scene on YouTube, it sounds more like what your subtitles say. So, she has no official name. Foxface is her only name. Debate is over, settled. SeanWheeler (talk) 20:00, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm French and I can assure you that in the movie Caesar calls her Finch. And it's not written in the subtitles. There's no word which sounds like "Finch" in French language. We are magic (talk) 18:52, April 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I watched the scene on youtube, and Caesar first says "Thank you (Finch?)" and then he follows with "Lovely to see you, thank you so much."184.108.40.206 15:31, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
Reasons for Foxface eating the berries
Is it possible that since Foxfaces body was "emaciated" according to Katniss, she may have been desperate for food and ate the Nightlock berries without checking to see if their poisionous or not to avoid starvation or perhaps actually did know of the berries being lethal and decided to commit suicide with them to end her own misery?220.127.116.11 01:26, April 2, 2012 (UTC)Tex the Spartan. Until I get a response, over.
It couldn't have been a suicide. It was said that Foxface was simply interested in survival. For if she knew she were going to just kill herself in the end, what would be the point in going and taking supplies from the cornucopia, hiding in it at the feast, etc? If she went to all that trouble just to stay alive, there wouldn't be a point in killing herself. She wasn't in suffering, or 'misery.' She knew that she had an avid chance at winning the game and surviving. Plus, she was following Peeta and Katniss purposefully because she was planning to steal their supplies. It couldn't have been that she was planning to commit suicide. However, I did find it strange that if she was the smartest tribute, as Katniss even said, that she wouldn't know that the berries were poisonous, or even check to see what kind of berries they were, rather. I don't think it's very Foxface just to blindly eat unidentified berries that you steal from another tribute. To Venus And Back 14:02, April 2, 2012 (UTC)To Venus And Back
It could of been a suicide. She saw her compeitition and knew that she would get killed. She decided to take a painless way out. I saw that theory ina youtube video. "You call that a kiss? -H" 15:07, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
The suicide argument by using the nightlock lacks merit on several grounds. Direct quotes from THG in "", quotes from the articles are italicized.
- It assumes that Foxface had given up and decided to off herself.
- This completely ignores her execution of an extremely successful strategy that up to that point was working perfectly. Foxface is already in the final four, a very rare thing for District 5. She has an excellent shot at winning the games and to quit at that point is pointless. Even someone like Katniss, an expert hunter, couldn't tell that she was shadowing them.
- She knew beforehand that the competition would be difficult. She knows about previous Hunger Games, she knows how the Careers tend to place, she knows how poorly District 5 tends to fare. This was why she pursued the strategy that she did, which her mentor likely advised her to do. However with the supplies destroyed, the Careers are hobbled and her chances of winning have jumped: "I’m perplexed by her amusement until I realize that with the Careers’ stores eliminated, she might actually stand a chance. Just like the rest of us."
- Why prolong the mental anguish and suffering if she wanted to commit suicide and do it earlier or in a different way? E.g. nab a knife and slit her wrists on the train or in the training center while everyone else is asleep. Step off the circle too early just before the game starts. Better yet, why not try to screw the Career alliance by getting them to chase her to the pyramid of supplies and then detonate the land mines to try and take them out while destroying the supplies?
- Do you really think she would have wanted her family and the world to see her deliberately off herself? Nothing to gain, but everything to loose. Why not at least try to win the Games?
- It assumes that Foxface knew that the berries were nightlock. There is no evidence to suggest that she knew of this:
- She comes from District 5, which has a low number of children claiming tesserae. This suggests that coming from a district with a higher quality of life, she would not have had to do something like forage for food beyond the fence like Katniss had to to survive.
- "These aren’t Rue’s berries, although they resemble them. Nor do they match any I learned about in training." Also, it doesn't suggest that poisonous plants were covered in training - "I sweep the edible plants test without blinking an eye."
- Peeta and Katniss have been surviving in the woods. They probably have a good idea of what is edible and what is not. Even though Peeta does not, Katniss could have educated him on what to pick and what to avoid. They could have been eating the same berries for weeks for all Foxface knows, so it would be a safe bet to presume that whatever they pick is safe.
As for being emaciated, everyone except Thresh lost weight while in the arena. We also don't know if there was food in Foxface's feast backpack or if she was getting food as gifts. Not enough to restore her to being in full health, but enough to survive. BrokenSphere (Talk) 06:26, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Susu.aray 23:25, May 3, 2012 (UTC) she might not have committed suicide in the book, because it says that her body was "emaciated" which suggests that she might have been very hungry. but maybe in the movie they wanted it to look like that, because it showed hints. But in an interview eith jackie emerson, she claimed that she didnt think foxface committed suicide, and that at least thats not what she thought at the moment.
Tex the Spartan here again. Just because of low tesserae claims doesn't mean the District has a higher quality of life. For all we know it just might have a low population (hey, power plants don't need as much workers as mines and factories do), and as a result there are lower tesserae claims. Also, you've seen what happens to victors-they become mentors, and in Foxfaces case, chances are she'd just watch a boy and a girl from her district die every year. Look at Haymitch. Forty-six tributes dead under his watch. Foxface may have not wanted to just watch a tribute from her district die each year. There is also Finnick and the twins from One, who Snow used to maintain power. Maybe she realized that, and used the Nightlock to deny the Capitol her use as a pawn. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 00:40, April 4, 2012
- Please remember to sign your posts on talk pages (~~~~)
- Yes, you are right that District 2 may have a lower population and so there is not as great a need for children to claim tesserae.
- However, for someone to ponder how the mentor experience will be while they are still in the arena or before they even get there is thinking way too far ahead and is saying that someone doesn't have their priorities straight. You are saying that they have them backwards. A tribute can't even become a mentor until they become a victor. This is priority #1, not some hypothetical that isn't guaranteed. It would be like buying a lottery ticket and spending money like you won the jackpot but the drawing hasn't been held yet. How can you mentor other tributes unless you win first? How one will function as a mentor is likely one of the last things on anyone's mind in the arena, regardless if they are a Career or their district is the worst performer in the Games historically.
I am not sure what twins you're talking about as I don't see anything mentioning twins on the District 1 page.OK, I think you mean Cashmere and Johanna Mason (District 7) as Haymitch does suggest that they were also used like Finnick. However with this example you are again jumping too far ahead, by 2 books. No one even knew what was going on until Finnick recorded the propo and revealed the truth. Only Snow, his people, the interested "customers", and the affected victors and maybe their fellow victors who they befriended knew. All that the rest of the districts know up to that point is that the victors are set for life, live in the Victors' Village, and act as mentors. You are also presuming that if Foxface won that she would be found highly desirable to be used as a sexual bargaining chip.
- It is also within the realm of possibility that the Gamemakers spawned the nightlock when they saw that Peeta and Katniss were going to forage for food. And going back to what I pointed out earlier about Katniss acing the edible plants test, Peeta also proved that he has a talent for hand to hand combat. Since we know that Foxface is very observant and intelligent, she could have or likely noticed these things. Thus anything that these two pick, since they are cooperating and also from the same district, is most likely safe to eat. And if Peeta did know that the berries were nightlock, why would he even pick them? He would likely have left them alone or warned Katniss about them. The poison trap idea for Cato was only inspired by Foxface's death so saying that he did pick them to use as bait for a possible trap is even more speculation.
- Finally, the argument that Foxface did know that the berries were nightlock begs the question as to why didn't she just pick them herself? If she can still shadow 2 tributes covertly she is perfectly capable of foraging for herself if she knows what to look for. Why wait for someone else to pick some nightlock for her? There is no real plausible answer to this. Someone who aces the edible plants test is not going to go around picking something poisonous.
- Come up with some concrete proof that Foxface knew that the berries were nightlock. Otherwise claiming that she did know is just speculation without anything to back it up, and no one has yet presented evidence to support this despite the arguments to the contrary. BrokenSphere (Talk) 15:52, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- i can see foxface killing herself, although it does seem unlikely. I can only think of 2 somewhat sutibale reasons as to why she would commit a suicide. A, maybe she didnt want to suffer the pain of being a mentor? but as mentioned before, why didnt she just kill herself in the beggining? B, perhaps she didnt want to turn into a monster. think about it, does it ever mention foxface ACTUALLY killing somebody? if you are gonna win, you have to kill at some point. she was in the last 4 (last 5 in the movie), and maybe she realized what she was going to have to do, and the full realazation of it crashed down on her. so she freaked out, decided taht she would rather die then live a monster. why didnt she kill herself in the first place, keeps popping up. but sometimes, it takes time for the full magnitude of something to really hit you. she could have had a nervouse breakdown, saw some nightlock, and stuffed her face. that, or practically dying of hunger was getting to her head and she saw berries and ate them. The severus snape 22:03, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Peeta is worried about being turned into a monster but he never talks about killing himself to prevent this from happening. He talks about dying as himself but says that he will kill when he has to. We don't have enough information about Foxface to conclude that killing would affect her in the same way or how she would handle having to live with herself. Also the stealth strategy was working perfectly up to that point. If she can shadow 2 other tributes while they are awake she could probably get the drop on them in their sleep and take care of them that way when it came down to it. She probably could have also figured a way to take Cato out, like lead him into a trap or somehow negate or minimize his strength and size advantage.
- Also, if someone is "practically dying of hunger" or having a nervous breakdown, how can they keep themselves hidden from 2 other people, sneak in and nab some food, escape unseen and unheard, and run off a good distance (about 100 yards) before eating the nightlock? There is no indication that she was on her last legs and we don't know what sort of food she may have had with her but may have been rationing.
- Look again at the text, because this suicide theory is going completely against what is in black and white: "My guess is if they had given us some sort of test, she would have been the smartest of all the tributes. If, in fact, we had been setting a trap for her, I bet she’d have sensed it and avoided the berries. It was Peeta’s own ignorance that brought her down." (Chapter 24) BrokenSphere (Talk 01:03, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I know most people in this discussion think that Foxface didn't eat the berries on purpose, and for good reason. I just have two things to bring about why she MIGHT have eaten them.
- 1 When Foxface dies in the book the only competitors left are her, Katniss, Peeta, and Cato. The last thing she was implied to eat was the cheese from the food Katniss and Peeta received from the Capitol. I think she may have eaten the berries because, at that moment, Foxface realized she couldn't win. Think about it. She certainly couldn't have stolen from Cato as he was probably active, killing Thresh and etc. And he probably would've killed her, despite being wounded. Katniss says in the book, on page 317 "I notice the food. The rolls and apples are untouched, but someone's definitely picked away part of the cheese." That's all that's left. Foxface realized that she had no more food source. Now, if some of you are like "Wait! In the movie at the training center scene, she definitely is shown to know her edible plants." Well, that also implies she ate the berries on purpose, doesn't it?
- 2 Foxface may have been going crazy. When Foxface returns to the careers' supplies after Katniss blows it up, she laughed. Maybe it was a little maniacial. She was also probably on her own during the games, with no one to watch her back. That can't be good for one's state of mind. She may have been delusional. Or so hungry that she rose to the bait despite knowing the berries were poisonous, anyway.
I think she might have sacrificed herself I mean if you think about she could've she stole the berries and she's clever I mean it's just a possibility
I interpret that as Foxface or her death not having that much of an impact on Katniss. However there is the possibility that she was memorialized in the memory book. BrokenSphere (Talk) 03:56, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
I dont think it didn't have much of an impact because it wasn't that graphic compared to the others. Cato being mauled to death, Clove bashed in with a rock, etc. Ravenclaw Eagles14!!!!! 20:56, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
Also it seems that Katniss lingers upon moments that were particularly distressing. While Foxface's death was tragic (like everyone else's), it didn't have such a huge impact upon Katniss. It wasn't unnecessarily brutal, it was out of sight and Foxface was practically starving to death anyway. Capitolism (talk) 15:27, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Us is ever said that her eyes are amber? Or did I miss this...?
I think it was when Katniss thought of or picked out her nickname. Something about having a sharp face like a fox's and sharp, amber eyes? I'm not sure. Don't have a page reference. Scarlet ✳Fire is Catching✴ 21:12, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
I think it says at some point before the games in The Hunger Games, but if not, I'm positive that when Katniss sees her Mutt she describes it as having amber eyes, in other words, saying that Foxface had Amber eyes.
Something I've noticed
A few times people have changed the trivia section of her page to say something like "She is the only known tribute to recieve a training score that is the same as her district" Which isn't true because Peeta and Katniss get 12's in Catching Fire. I didn't know where to post this but it seemed the closest. Foxface for the win! Bolandcas (talk) 00:41, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
I am the berries that killed her. MWAHAHAHAHA
Foxface is clever. I'll give you some trivia on her.
a) Why do you think she ate some berries?
b) Her real name is Finch and I heard it. Did anyone else?
c) How much does she weigh?
d) District 5 is her district
e) She died by eating the berries
Did you read the book? -.-
Actually, Katniss and Peeta did not get 12. 12 is the highest score in the whole thing, so no. Katniss got 11, and Peeta got 8. 11 is nearly perfect, while 8 is good. Cato was mad at Katniss not only because of the tracker jackers, but because she had gotten a better training score than him, Cato got a 10. So when they say Foxface is the only known tribute to recieve a training score that is the same as her district, they are saying the truth, as Foxface got a 5 and she was from District 5, and Katniss and Peeta, got 11 and 8. (Amelia.Valdez.Odair.Malfoy.Pedrad. (talk) 19:14, June 2, 2014 (UTC))
Mistake in Foxface's profile
I just want to point out that in the book it says Peeta ran towards the Cornucopia to fight for supplies, and in the movie he is also seen running towards the Cornucopia. Could someone please take out the part in Foxface's profile where it says "Like Peeta, she ran away from the Corncucopia" because Foxface did run away but Peeta didn't. QuarterQueller (talk) 15:34, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Foxface's real name
I did just edit her page saying that in the movie ceaser called her Finch but it wasn't confirmed, but a admin took it off.
- Yes an admin did take it off because in the past this wiki has decided to not put on these names of unnamed characters, as I said in the edit summary. Also please sign your posts on talk pages. 19:49, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, sorry. - Nightlock Kryptonite
I Do Not Think Foxface Commited Suicide
Say you were hungry and starving. You would probobly (I might have spelled that wrong) eat anything you saw. I think Foxface just saw the nightlock and ate the nightlock without remembering that they were deadly. SquigglieFoxface777 (talk) 15:14, July 24, 2013 (UTC)SquigglieFoxface777
Foxface and Katniss
- Why didn't Foxface and Katniss fight each other after escaping the cornupia massacre? My question is why hadn't Foxface used the chance to try and kill Katniss when they both collided with each other and escape the massacre at the feast? (22.214.171.124 17:28, December 24, 2013 (UTC))
Probably because they were both scared and they both didn't want to kill, through out the games Foxface has had dozens of oppertunities to kill people, but she didn't. And Katniss had already stated that she would do everything possible to win, but letting foxface go still complyed with that. In simple terms they were both too scared to kill eachother, you know this because of their facial expressions, which were both faces of fear
Foxface and Katniss were both still trying to get away from the Cornucopia area. If you make noise fighting there, a bunch of heavily armed Careers will likely soon investigate and kill you both. I expect Foxface was more terrified: Imagine you run away from the Cornucopia and so are completely unarmed, and you want to get away from Careers who got 8-10 Training Scores, when suddenly you run into the one person who got the highest Training Score of all (who also has a knife). Yeah, I wouldn't want to fight either. :) Thanks, Cruiser One (talk) 18:09, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
Accident or suicide: film vs book
Having seen the film and then read the book, I think the book makes it clear that Foxface did not intend to kill herself while the film is less certain. There are a number of important differences between book and film.
First, the matching test in the training centre suggests a knowledge of plants, but this isn't mentioned in the book. OK, she must have been doing something in the training centre, but even in the film, the test only features leaves rather than berries: maybe she'd have identified Nightlock still on the plant, but once they've been picked they closely resemble the berries that Rue eats.
A second change between book and film is the passage of time between the feast and her death. In the film they seem to happen on the same day, which does suggest an alternative motive than hunger. However, in the book her death is 3 days later: long enough for her to be starving again, assuming that her feast pack contained food.
Third, the film omits Foxface stealing cheese with the berries. Why steal cheese if she's about to kill herself, or just give a warning. If she's trying to give a warning, why not stay at the scene so they can see her body, or even just tell them? This incident also reinforces the idea that Foxface has survived by stealing food, as from the careers, and not foraging.
Finally, her laughter after the detonated mines isn't shown in the film: Katniss interprets it as evidence that she thinks she can win. Hopelessness has been suggested as a motive for suicide, but before she dies her chances have been hugely improved by the deaths of Marvel, Clove, Rue & Thresh. Falling from hope to despair as her chances improve is unconvincing.
Foxface is about my favourite character, I'd sponsor her, but there is enough in the book to convince me this wasn't suicide. If I'd only seen the film I might have doubts. She's very sharp, but ultimately she's from an industrial district and doesn't have the knowledge of those from agricultural districts like Rue, or a hunter like Katniss.
FoxFaces Real Name
Okay so I was rewatching The Hunger Games and when the Interviews came on I heard Caesar thanking FoxFace and I started to replay it, and I'm not completely sure what it is but it doesn't sound like Finch but it does sound like Flove, Floe or Fove
Please do NOT edit the name of Foxface to "Finch" or "Finch Crossley." Although the name is mentioned in the movie, her actual, well-known name is "Foxface." Furthermore, I realize that there is a picture on the page with Foxface's statistics, which allegedly reveals her name. However, these statistics are incorrect. Look at Foxface's age; in the book, she was 15 years old and in the movie, she was 14 years old. The stats claim she was 17 years old, thereby proving to be fan-made and false.