About meEditMy name is Julian Espinoza, although I like to be nicknamed JERealize. I, of course, read the Hunger Games trilogy, and can't wait for the movie version coming out on March 23, 2012. My biggest Hunger Games-related desire is to team up with Suzanne Collins to create an encyclopedia based on the trilogy.
Other than that, I'm working on Total Drama fanfiction on another site. I also have my own wiki, which is pretty much the only wiki in existence about the Browser Wars: http://browserwars.wikia.com/
IP address: 220.127.116.11
I was born in Porterville, California, on April 17, 1994, at 11:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7). I lived at or near Tipton, California from 1994 to 2003. I was diagnosed with autism at the age of three, but these days, it doesn't affect me very much. I was the only member of my family to attend preschool, and I attended Tipton Elementary School from 1999 to 2003. I moved closer to Woodville on March 2003.
After that move, I attended Woodville Elementary School from 2003 to 2008, when I graduated. I moved to Monache High School after my graduation, and graduated from there in May 2012. I'm planning on going to Porterville College this fall.
- August 1, 2000: Paso Robles (CA), San Luis Obispo (CA) (First coastline visit trip to the beach)
- February 18- March 18, 2001: Mexico (Baja California, Colima, Michoacan) (First, and only, international visit)
- Unknown (possibly early 2000s decade): Yosemite (CA)
- One week in Summer 2007: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (CA), Pismo Beach (CA)
- 2008, (hopefully) 2012: Six Flags Magic Mountain (CA)
- April 2011, January 2012: Sacramento (CA)
Reason to write my GamesEdit
Basically, when I was reading through fanon Hunger Games in my spare time, Primrose1444's Games were the most compelling, due to the detail etched in each paragraph. I started my own Tournament and am currently working through as much as I can, hoping that I can finish it soon...
I also have a Multiversal Games on. More on that later.
My favorite UsersEdit
Yeah, I also have developed a list.
- She inspired me to write my first Games. It was a shame she gave it all up in her prime.
- Sparrow Hazelthorn
- I liked her well mostly because of the Games she wrote.
- We bonded well through Homestuck. We audio chatted for a while, but now... the link's all but gone.
- We were tied together throughout the wiki and had fun on the RP wiki.
- We Californians (IRH, Eliva, and I) were good chatters, but I was not mature enough to go through her chattings...
- His games were whimsical, but well-played. We had a good time talking, when it was that time...
- We had plenty of talking time in the past. I wonder what happened to our bond...?
- Brony12 (now Angry birds 12)
- We were pretty close. We created ideas together, and we met on many occaions.
- We were pretty good friends... until she vanished from the world without a trace. She had just returned... but for how long will she be here?
- Moon Beam (now Haybernathy)
- We were good to each other once, then we went our separate ways.
- We were chat buddies once. Like Eliva, he was a bit explicit, but he tried to teach me what certain people my age are capable of. Don't ask.
- We had a conflict exaggerated by Leshawna333, but now we're on stable ground.
- Kwankwan44 (or Kwanito44)
- He helped me write my Multiversal Games. He even persuaded me to watch the Japanese Detective Conan anime. As of now, he's the closest friend I have.
Canon Character RankEdit
I read about these characters, and now I shall rank them:
to be continued...
My favorite pagesEdit
see the Hunger Games Role Playing Wiki version of this user site