Sometimes the stars can lead the way, to the start of your life, and to the end, but they are unlike us, unlike anything else you've ever seen... They are free, free of food, of hunger, and they can shine brighter than us, the capital, and that's a real surprise...!
The plot is fairly simple, A new president with many hopes and wonders has risen to the "throne" and has given the capital a large, darker, remake of itself, which means the games were re-sheuduled for a year, which has been nicknamed by more the "Crescent Stage". She decided to run her hunger games based entirely on the nigth and the stars.
- Two tributes per person, one male one female.
- Make the tributes creative, the less creative or "un-original" the tributes the less chance they have at surviving.
- Make sure to send in your advice.
- Reserves last for 24 hours
- No Mary-Sues
- Don't over react if your tributes die, since you can just enter them in another game after this or during this. Also put "Starry Night" In your post if you've read the rules. This next bit is just so people don't look at the end of the sentence for the quote word.
- Please appriciate the writing, it takes up my time to write.
- No flame-wars, fi one starts I will automatically kill your tributes, even if it's only in the reaping.
- Don't spam to get 200, only 2 comments maximum.
- The tributes will be from the capital to district 14.
|Isac Blade||Four||16||Male||Trident, Sword, Sickle|
|Brux Konin||Seven||18||Male||Sword and Club|
|Janine Konin||Seven||13||Female||Throwing Axe|
|Lacey Despin||Eight||12||Female||Bow & Arrow, Knife, Slingshot|
|Tim Thorburn||Eleven||16||Male||Sickle, Knife|
|Kim Thorburn||Eleven||16||Female||Scythes, Sickle|