A Message from President Snow
War, terrible war. Widows, orphans, a motherless child. This was the uprising that rocked our land. Thirteen districts rebelled against the country that fed them, loved them, protected them. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained. And then came the peace, hard fought, sorely won. A people rose up from the ashes and a new era was born. But freedom has a cost. When the traitors were defeated, we swore as a nation we would never know this treason again. And so it was decreed, that each year, the various districts of Panem would offer up in tribute, one young man and woman, to fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage and sacrifice. The lone victor, bathed in riches, would serve as a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness. This is how we remember our past. This is how we safeguard our future.
Welcome, Welcome... This year The Hunger Games will be diffrent. This year something is going to change. We will not pick the tributes randomly, they will volunteer as tributes.
My Hunger Games
Okay so in My Hunger Games, You will volunteer someone as tribute. You will make a character and you will be his mentor. You will be your character and your mentor, So you will play two roles. I will give five different tasks and when The Hunger Games are about to start, I will make the story with the characters you gave me. Three tributes can survive and those three will go to the Victory Tour where the citizens will choose the First Place, The Second Place and the Third Place.
Make your own tribute using this:
- Age: (12 - 18)
- District: (Write at least three districts)
- Back Story: (Your character life before coming to The Hunger Games)
- Weapon: (What weapon would you like your character to have)
- Other weapons: (Other weapons you would like your character to have if he does not get the main one)
- Advice for The Training:
- Appearence: (A photo is not neccesary needed here, just describe your character)
Just answer that and you are in, Just 24 will make it.
There will be five tasks, each task will worth 10 points. If you win a task the sponsors will give you something you can use in the arena. If you loose sponsors will ignore you. If you do a good job you will get from 5 to 10 points but if you don't you will get from 1 to 5 points. FROM NOW YOU WILL HAVE F O U R DAYS TO COMPLETE THE TASK.
Upload a picture of the the outfit that your tribute will use in the parade, It has to be in common with something that your district haves. Explain your outfit, You can pick a photo from internet or draw it yourself. Be creative!
Task One: Will you survive? Answer these questions about surviving.
1. ''You are walking and then you hear something in your back, what do you do?
· Turn around.
· Turn around quickly and attack with your weapon.
· Try to convince the noise to be in ally with you, maybe he/she agrees.
· Run away.
2. ''You see a young tribute in the floor, he/she really needs help, but also he/she got some resources, you…
· Help him/her and go.
· Keep walking; you don’t have time for that.
· End with the young tribute life, and then you stole the resources.
· Help the young tribute and make him your friend, you can share resources and survive longer.
3. ''You found some berries, you don’t know if they can kill you but you are starving, you…
· Eat them; maybe they will not kill you.
· No way, you are no taking the risk.
· You live them in the floor beside your things and hide, another tribute will come and eat them, you will see if he dies.
· You give them to someone in your ally.
4. ''You are hiding and you hear footsteps, you have a knife and you could easily kill the tribute, you…
· Get out and attack.
· Stay there, you are not taking the risk.
· Get out and try to make friend with him/her.
· You throw the knife to the tribute and then go out and run.
5. ''You were sleeping in a tree and you feel something, the tree is about to fall down, you…
· Do nothing, you stay were you are. You could die but there’s nothing else to do.
· You cut the rope that was holding you and try to jump; it’s a big fall trough.
· You cut the rope with your knife and jump to another tree,
· Scream for help.
6. ''You are in an ally and almost everybody is dead, you now that in any moment all the tributes in your ally will fight each other’s, you…
· You tell them to separate to find more food but actually you are just running away from them, you hope they agree with your idea.
· You will run for your life.
· When they are sleeping you will kill them.
· When they are sleeping you stoles some weapons and then go far away.
(FOR THE USERS WITH MORE THAN ONE TRIBUTE, THEY JUST HAVE TO FILL IT ONE TIME IF THEY WANT TO BUT JUST ONE OF THEIR TRIBUTE WILL WIN, THE OTHER ONES WILL HAVE THE SAME SCORE. PICK WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN FROM YOUR TRIBUTES AND THEN THE OTHERS WILL ALL GET THE SAME POINTS IN THE TASK)
Make them to remember you, Make a quote about your tributes, just like Katniss? "The Girl On Fire." Make something like that, it haves to be something that goes with your character. Explain why you choosed that quote for your tribute. Be Creative! Don't let the citizens of Panem forget your tribute.
What do you need, Create a situation when your character needs something really bad. rite the situation and what would he want from sponsors.
Almost there. Anwer this questions about your tribute. Remember its hard for me to memorize all those facts about your tributes.
- What makes your tribute special?
- Why do you think that your tribute can win?
- Why do your tribute should win?
- What is something bad of your tribute?
- Weapon of Choice:
- Where would you stay in the arena?
- What is your plan for winning?
- Would you like to be with an ally or alone?
Thats it, you got FOUR days...
Sponsors can save your life, they are heroes. Make them to like you, In the task maybe I will do interviews and if you are good you may get things. They give things to the tributes with good personalities, The winners of tasks and the ones with good advices from their mentors.
'FIRST TASK PRIZE: 'S U R V I V I N G K I T! The Surviving Kit contains band aids, matches, Healing Cream, a water bottle, some crackers and a small flash light. (This is a BIG PRIZE so its hard to get it, Just winning the task is not enought maybe your tribute will have to take some risks to get to his prize)
SECOND TASK PRIZE: M A P & C O M P A S S: You will get a map of the whole arena and a compass, if you are lost you will absoluty want to have this. (This is a MEDIUM PRIZE it will appear in a parachute but you will have to get to it)
The winner of the first task is D7 MALE: Mist Scorchil, Congratulations! You got 10 out of 10.
The winner of the second task is D1 Female Victoriana Sylvester, Congratulations! You got 10 out of 10.
The winners of the third task are Jordan Wingstrom and Dexter, Congratulations! You got 10 out of 10.
The winner of the third task is D7 MALE: Mist Scorchil, Congratulations! You got 10 out of 10.
I hope you can see the photo, Well The Arena is divided in four parts. The circle were the C is, its the Cornucopia. So its divided in Fire, Water, Forest and an Old City.
Poster and Trailer
D1 FEMALE: Victoriana Sylvester
D1 MALE: Gamzee Makara
D2 FEMALE: Veronica
D2 MALE: Jack Cayman
D3 FEMALE: Karla Flake
D3 MALE: Dexter Sparks (Dex)
D4 MALE: Travis Touchdown
D5 FEMALE: Valerie Olimp
D5 MALE: Shade Spectrus
D6 FEMALE: Violet Cascade
D7 FEMALE: Lydia Hollow
D7 MALE: Mist Scorchil
D8: FEMALE: Layla Twozone
D8 MALE: Jordan Wingstrom
D9 FEMALE: Cleopatra Andrews
D10 MALE: Frade Spectrus
D11 FEMALE: Eileen Shade
D11 MALE: Dave Payson
D12 FEMALE: Paula Twoson
D12 MALE: Jake Mason
The Hunger Games
The Story goes Here.
Scores, Deaths and More
Here you can check if your tribute is alive and all of his scores.
This is how it works, Example:
D13 Male: Josh Flaubert (1st Score/ 2nd Score/ 3rd Score / 4th Score / 5th Score / 6th Score) (Then A if your tribute is alive, D is your tribute is dead or alive)
D1 FEMALE: Victoriana Sylvester (7/ 10 / 8/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D1 MALE: Gamzee Makara ( 8/ 8 / 8/ 8/ TBA) (TBA)
D2 FEMALE: Veronica ( 0/ 0 / 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D2 MALE: Jack Cayman ( 7/ 8 / 7/ 8/ TBA) (TBA)
D3 FEMALE: Karla Flake ( 0/ 8 / 0/0/ TBA) (TBA)
D3 MALE: Dexter Sparks (Dex) ( 7/ 6 / 10/ 5/ TBA) (TBA)
D4 MALE: Travis Touchdown ( 6/ 8/ 6/ 8/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D5 FEMALE: Valerie Olimp ( 8/ 8 / 7/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D5 MALE: Shade Spectrus (7/ 8 / 8/ 8/ TBA) (TBA)
D6 FEMALE: Violet Cascade ( 0/ 8 / 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D7 FEMALE: Lydia Hollow ( 0/ 8 / 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D7 MALE: Mist Scorchil ( 10/ 8/ 8/ 10/ TBA) (TBA)
D8: FEMALE: Layla Twozone ( 6/ 8 / 7/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D8 MALE: Jordan Wingstrom ( 5/ 6 / 10/ 8/ TBA) (TBA)
D9 FEMALE: Cleopatra Andrews (7/ 8 / 7/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D10 MALE: Frade Spectrus ( 8/ 8/ 7/ 8/ TBA) (TBA)
D11 FEMALE: Eileen Shade ( 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D11 MALE: Dave Payson ( 0/ 0 / 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D12 FEMALE: Paula Twoson ( 0/ 0 / 0/ 0/ TBA) (TBA)
D12 MALE: Jake Mason ( 0/ 0 / 0/0/ TBA) (TBA)