OMG!!! I just saw the movie and something caught my eye (all the movie...). But i also noticed when the Careers trapped Katniss in the tree, Glimmer flirted with Cato and when they were all asleep, GLIMMER AND CATO WERE SNUGGLED UP TOGETHER!!!! What do you think?
Also, I forgot to mention CAto was pulling Glimmer along when the tracker jackers fell on them, she tripped and Clove or Peeta (I can't remember who) pulled Cato off.
Evidence and pros
- Cato and Clove are from the same district, meaning they could have known each other before the games
- both tributes are violent and like killing so they would be a good match
- Clove screamed for Cato to save her.
- Cato seemed devistated at her death.
- Cato's sadness could mean he was just sad the he was now all alone, lost a valuble alliance member or had become friends with her.
- Even though they were from the same District it doesn't MEAN THEY KNOW EACH OTHER, it is mentioned in the book there are several small little towns and stuff. There could be thousands of poeple living in that district.
- The height difference between them would make that couple look just a little awakward.
- Clove could have just been screaming for Cato just because he was her last alliance member.
Evidence and pros
- Glimmer and CAto were holding hands when they were walking or chasing Katniss.
- Glimmer and Cato were flirting while they were waiting for Katniss to come down.
- They were snuggling the night Katniss was in the tree.
- Suzanne Collins helped to write the script meaning she aproved their romance.
- They look good together.
- They were not from the same district meaning they had just meet.
- Cato could have just been attracted to her for her looks.
- Glimmer could be planning to double cross him
- Glimmer could have just been doing that to ensure he would not kill her.
- In the movie it looked a little one sided.
PLEASE TELL ME IF I FORGOT SOMETHING