*BEFORE YOU READ ON AND...*
I haven't been here for a while, and since it's near Christmas break, I've decided to make another game before next semester. If you haven't forgotten about me, I'm still taking sign-ups, and I will start before my break in January, but only if I get enough tributes. I'm also over my writer's block and I'm a lot older, so my games will be a whole lot better than those stupid stories I wrote when I was younger. So, thanks for reading, and you may now carry on.
My rules are very simple, and if you follow them, it's all good.
1. Only two tributes per user unless I'm running low on tributes.
2. Reservations can't last very long, so I'd appreciate immediate responses so I can start ASAP.
3. Do not steal my pictures and use them as your tributes without permission. ASK FIRST. I usually say yes.
4. The districts are first come, first serve. If your reservation is gone and your district is taken, sorry about it!
5. This rule is as old as the trilogy itself, but do not post inappropriate content. You will be disqualified.
Thanks for reading, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
One More Reminder...
If you submit a tribute, 'you' are their stylist. I don't make a big deal out of chariot costumes and the parade. I just focus on the main stuff. How I do my chariot section is I let the other tributes rank the costumes 1-12, and the best three districts get an advantage in the games. Seems legit enough, right? And for the interviews, I'll be making the female tributes' outfits on Polyvore, and the guys are required. That sounds kind of unfair, but it's what I've been doing for a while. If you have a problem, talk to me about it. Thanks for your consideration!
Name (First And Last, Middle Not Required):
District (Pick Two Backups):
Strengths (No More Than 4):
Appearance (Normal Picture.):
Token (Prefered, But Not Required):
Allies (If Any):
Main Target In The Game:
Chariot Costume (You Don't Have To Add Right Away.):
Meet The Tributes!!