Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before, anything I would like to say that all my previous games are cancelled. I'm sorry but I need to focus on these completely. So I welcome you to the Slender Games! (Sorry for being inactive, but these hospital visits are annoying :3)
So basically these are games with a very favorite person who has been hauting me lately. (I swear I think someone was watching me in the Kitchen). And this special person is SLENDER MAN! For those that don't know, Slender Man is a tall man with long limbs, no face and several arms in a black suit. He basically stalks you and then kills you in your moment of weakness.
If anyone has played the Slender Man Game, then you have a basic idea of how this works. Basically, tributes will be locked in an arena with Slender Man creeping around the place. But they don't know he's there.....
The tributes will be taken into the arena normally. The tracker placed in their arm will also give them better eyesight. The rules are simple. When he's near you your vision gets fuzzy. You have to hide and don't look at him. Looking at him gives him a better opurtunity to see you. If he sees you, you will probably die. If you collect the 8 pages that you need to pass the level successfully, you go on to round two. Whoever finishes all 5 rounds first wins. There will be three victors, just so you know.
The game is set in the forest during night.. The player's objective is to collect eight pages located in various areas of the forest while avoiding the Slender Man, a faceless humanoid entity with tentacle like appendages sprouting from his back which appear when the player is on the brink of death. The player is equipped with only a flashlight to see through the dark; it has limited battery life and will eventually shut down permanently if left on for an extended period of time. The player character also has limited stamina as running will tire out the character and decrease their maximum walking speed. Slender Man occasionally appears in the player's field of vision. You lose when Slender Man creeps up on you and kills you, As the player collects pages, the fog in the forest grows thicker and Slender Man appears closer to the player character, though the sprinting speed slowly increases as well.
You usually hear him when you hear footsteps but there are more sounds.These sounds include a low droning sound (pages 3-4), a loud wind (pages 5-6), and then a mysterious and unnerving beeping sound (page 7). Only once all 8 pages are collected do the sounds stop and you advance to the next level.
- You can kill a tribute to steal their pages but that increases your chance of being killed
- There will be no cornucopia. The tributes will just be tossed into the arena
- Any form of sobatage and deception is accepted but read consequence of first rule
- There are five rounds to pass each with a different setting
- There will be no sponsering
- Advice will be accepted but please don't give me too much detail
- Fears will play a huge role in these games
- There will be no pre-games
- As there are 24 tributes and only 8 pages, all the tributes will be sorted into groups where each memeber focuses on a certain page
- Each page, contains a clue for the final stage
- I will only accept 2 tributes from each user and they cannot be from the same district
- Please don't get mad if your tribute dies and don't fight with other users
- If you are to submit advice don't give me a lot of detail
- Reservations last one day for each tribute you own
- No sponsering in these games
- Please submit detailed tributes (Just to make sure you read this type "big bang theory" in the middle of your tribute's personality)
Fears: (Five fears please)
Alliance: (Please note that you can change it in the future)
|Six||RESERVED||Male||KEWLBEN||1 day left|
|Nine||RESERVED||Male||HawkWD||1 day left|
|Ten||"Uncle Steve" Lickprivicks||Male||999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999 light years|