Welcome to Summer and Jackie's First Games!
We present to you, the Annual Island Games!
Story and Twists
The Capitol started getting bored of the same old games and decided to make something new. To make Panem fear even more, they decided to change them up a bit by creating a new type of games. They have named them, The Island Games.
24 trainees will be transported to a stranded island, containing limited supplies and food sources. The only un-poisonous edible thing in the arena is cocunuts, which the tributes must find them in rare palm trees. The ocean water is poisonous to drink and can kill a tribute over a matter of time by making them unusually ill, causing them a slow and painful death. Sharks roam the seas and the only fish that live in the water is flesh-eating pirahnas. Major heatwaves will cause some serious over-heating for some tributes, which may also cause death if too hot. The tributes have 6 days to fight to the death and kill eachother or a large overpowering tsunami will wipeout, confirming no living victor.
1. No spamming, it's really annoying.
2. No complaining if your tribute dies horribly. (Sorry!)
3. We don't and we won't go on profiles for tributes. If you post a comment saying "So and So on my profile" then you will not be allowed to play in our future games.
4. No perfect tributes, they need to at least have a few flaws.
5. Reservations last or 1 day.
6. Post advice for your tributes after an update or they will die.
7. Please, keep track of what's happening. If your tribute was not mentioned yet, and they aren't dead, they are obviously alive! Post advice for the situations that will happen!
8. HAVE FUN!
9. Post a tribbie. :3
THIS YEAR'S BRAVE TRIBUTES!
|Dragon Lord||M||1||17||Hybrid Shadow|
|Wolf Soldier||M||2||15||District1 Obsessed|
|Logical "Logic" Queen||F||3||18||District1 Obsessed|
|Soul Silverless||F||6||14||Hybrid Shadow|
|Krystal Calcite||F||7||17||District1 Obsessed|
Dragon Lord (1, Leader), Kendra Clyde (1), Wolf Soldier (2), Ashley Nereos (2), Sandy Moral (4).
Soul Silverless (6)
Logical "Logic" Queen (3), Marcio Redge (5), Krystal Calcite (7), Everybody Else.