Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have tried to get games to happen but have never gotten enough tributes. I hope that I will get enough this Time!
- Don't get mad if your tribute dies
- Up to 4 tributes per person.
- This is a quarter Quell. There will be twists.
- No Capitol, District 13, District 0, Or district 14, as they never were in the hunger games
- Tributes are first come first serve
- I will go to user pages, and accept Wikia Contributors.
- marks that it is required
- Districts: (List three, in order of preference)
- Weapon: (List 1 or 2)
- Strengths: (besides weapon) (List 2)
- Weaknesses: (List 2)
- Fears: (List 1)
- Bloodbath Strategy:
- Training Strategy:
First Quell Twist
President Sun Al Rocco, a decendent of president Snow, comes to the podium. "Tonight, the first, second, and third rebellions will be remembered. The Capitol won the first one, instituting the Hunger games. The Districts won the second, and General Paylor then later Katniss Everdeen and her son, then his daughter, then a decendant of Haymitch Abernathy took over. Then my faather lead a revolt against the district 25 years ago, and reinstituted the Games. He started with a Quell, the 200th. I am here today to bring to you the next Quarter Quell." a little boy hands him a white box as the president picks a white envelop. "To remind the districts that the capitol has better weaponry than the districts, this year's weaponry will be ever downgraded, to household items. Also, to remind the districts that the Capitol has better food than the districts, no tesserae will be available, but those who have taken out tesserae will have double the chances of being reaped. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor."