Currently open for tributes!
Hiya! This isn't my first Hunger Games, but don't check out the other because it was horrific. This is more of a 'test game' to see if I can handle making one. Please enter tributes! I apologize if you have used the 200th Games but let's just say it's a different universe, haha. Anyways, continue reading for more information.
The newly elected President Iulius Valentine stood on the large stage. All of Panem looked around to see what the President would choose for this year's Quarter Quell. The young man, in his mid-twenties, smiled a kind yet equally intimidating smile. He was dressed in a lovely white suit with a redish-pink trim and tie. He patted down his brown hair and waved at the crowd who were screaming their head off in excitement. A young blonde girl, dressed in a short lilac dress, handed President Valentine a small wooden box. She then hopped out of sight while the President selected the yellow-colored envelope sealed with the number "200" in crimson red.
"Settle down," Valentine cooed, "Hello citizens of Panem! Today is the day that the twist for the Quarter Quell will be announced." He opened the envelop elegantly and set it down. He then looked at the snow white paper in his hands and read, "To remind the rebels that they sent their own family and people to fight against the hand that feeds them... the first tribute reaped shall be entered along side a sibling and those two must select another to fight along side them."
The children who had no siblings sighed with relief, but the ones who did held on to each other tightly. This was so cruel... and so many questions came to the citizens of Panem. Who would be entered? Who would they choose to fight with them? Who will remain victorious out of the thirty-six tributes? Soon they will have answers.
1. If you choose to enter a sibling, enter both. Brother and brother, sister and sister, or brother and sister. If not, enter the person the siblings choose.
2. You are allowed to enter all three tributes for a district but if you do not, it's fine. Another person will have to enter a tribute for that district, though. (You're also allowed to enter three single tributes from any district.)
3. I have the right to reject any tribute you enter. I doubt this will happen as long as you enter a decent tribute. (No troll tributes!)
4. Less information does not mean you will not be accepted, however, I'll appreciate if you add a good amount so I can work with it. The most interesting tributes last the longest.
5. To make the Games fun for the creators of the tributes, you will need to send advice to your tributes often. You also get a certain amount of sponser cash that can be used to gift any tribute in your district.
6. No spamming or arguing. You may ask others to join your own Games in the comments as long as you're participating in these.
7. Do not be a sore loser if your tribute dies. Their is thirty-six tributes and only one comes out. Deaths will be chosen at random.
8. Please vote for the muttations and the tribute you think will win. (Be active. If you know you can no longer active, please tell me.)
9. Fill the tribute form. Nothing has to be very elaborate, but I do need something to work with. Remember that if you enter a sibling, you must enter both. Reservations last two days.
Name: (Try to refrain using first names and surnames that are just awkward. For exaple, a District 7 tribute named Pine Woods or a District 4 tribute named Stream Waters.)
Sibling or Chosen: (This tells me whether your tribute was reaped along side their sibling or if the tribute was chosen by the siblings. If the tribute was chosen, tell me why they would be chosen by the siblings.)
Alliances: (Can be filled later. Ask permission to creator of tribute first.)
|1||Cassandra-Thérèse Maipe||18||Female||5'8"||Poison, Manipulation||TBA||The Targaryen of District 4|
|1||Louis-Michael V Maipe||18||Male||6'0"||Hand-to-Hand Combat, Sythe||TBA||The Targaryen of District 4|
|1||Tate Lockewood||18||Male||6'3"||Sword, Hands||TBA||TheAmericanDream|
|2||Ursula Harrt||16||Female||5'7"||Bow and Arrows, Knives||TBA||Biel1458|
|2||Valentina Parr||17||Female||5'6"||Poison, Double Daggers, Deception||TBA||The Targaryen of District 4|
|3||Anna Hastings||17||Female||5'7"||Wire, Knife||TBA||TheAmericanDream|
|5||Veronica Hemmings||16||Female||5'6"||Dagger, Wire||TBA||Utkar22|
|5||Monica Hemmings||16||Female||5'6"||Dagger, Knives||TBA||Utkar22|
|5||Oreo Dutton||18||Female||5'6"||Machete, Knife||TBA||Enraptured Misfit|
|6||Amy Light||12||Female||4'9"||Knives/Daggers, Slingshot||TBA||Wolfgirl23c|
|6||Wheeler Light||12||Male||4'10"||Blowgun, Slingshot||TBA||Wolfgirl23c|
|6||Brianna Burrs||12||Female||5'1"||Axe, Throwing Axe, Snares, Dagger||TBA||Audreyisawesome109|
|8||Aster Bright||15||Male||5'6"||Knife, Short Sword||TBA||Enraptured Misfit|
|9||Tom Bulgur||14||Male||5'2"||Knife, Rope, Wire (Snares)||TBA||The CalAmity of One|
|10||Zoe Withers||17||Female||5'9"||Axe, Short Knives/Swords, Spears||TBA||The CalAmity of One|
|11||Karenina Calismere||18||Female||5'10"||Dagger, Knives, Throwing Knives, Short Sword||TBA||Despondence|
|12||Percy Lancaster||14||Male||N/A||Crossbow, Spear, Swords||TBA||Audreyisawesome102|
Every mentor (creator of tribute/s) will recieve 600$ in sponser cash. With this money, you can sponser any tribute from your district. If all your tributes die, you can use the money for any tribute of your liking. Prices for items go up 50$ every arena day. The items that are purchasable are as follows:
Antidote (cures poison): $150
Burn Cream: $125
Camouflage Paints: $100
Darts (12): $25
Dried Meat: $75
Dried Fruit: $50
Flares x3: $125
Instant Relief: $400
Knife Glove: $100
Mace (Chained): $175
Morning Star: $175
Needles (3): $125
Net Trap: $125
Night-Vision Glasses: $150
Piece of Plastic: $15
Quiver of Arrows (12): $50
Shield (Spiked): $200
Shurikens (5): $125
Sleeping Bag: $50
Sleep Syrup: $125
Spike Trap: $250
Throwing Axes (3): $200
Throwing Knives (3): $200
Wooden Club: $100
Wooden Club (Spiked): $150
The creators of the tributes will be allowed to vote for two tributes they think they will win. However, one of the tributes must not be of their own. Voting will occur every arena day. Every tribute gets twenty four entries on a website that determines who will die. Below, I'll list how to decrease your tributes' entries.
1. One vote for your tribute equals one entry gone.
2. One kill takes out one entry.
3. Being a Career decreases your chances by one.
4. Every arena day, an entry is removed.
5. The number of points you get in training is taken away from your entries. (Ex. A score of ten means ten entries are removed.)
Remember to vote for your favorite tributes!
An Odds Board will be created once the Games begin.
The arena will be announced once all the tributes are reaped. The only hint to the arena at the moment will be the uniform.
The arena uniform consists of four items -
Rain Jacket: This hooded, waterproof jacket will keep the tributes dry and either warm or cool depending on the temperature. The jackets will each be a different color for every district.
Dry Fit T-Shirt: A basic t-shirt that absorbs sweat. The color of the shirt is a lighter shade of their jacket.
Fisherman Pants: These olive green waterproof pants include zippers around the knees that allow the pants to also be shorts.
Hiking Boots: Brown and black boots that allow the tributes to climb and run with ease.
District 1: Violet Purple
District 2: Rust Brown
District 3: Chiffon Yellow
District 4: Deep Sea Blue
District 5: Brick Red
District 6: Gunmetal Gray
District 7: Jade Green
District 8: Ivory White
District 9: Beige
District 10: Apricot Orange
District 11: Rosewood Pink
District 12: Charcoal Black
The Training Center