Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I HAVE MOVED THESE GAMES TO A NEW LINK/BLOG (the title exploded my ocd) ALREADY COMMENTED TRIBUTES WILL STILL BE ADDED HERE IS THE LINK >>> http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DezmondD02/The_31st_Annual_Hunger_Games!_*My_Third_Games*
1. The only rule that I have is that you must either have the following tribute template or add more. and 2 is the limit for tributes, NO RESERVATIONS.
2. Blood and gore may vary
3. I will not do p.o.v for training but you can comment a training p.o.v in the comments which may get you a better score.
4. Advice is allowed after each day. advice will get your tribute farther in the games
5. You may have up to two tributes in these Hunger Games. However, more may be possible over the length it's taking to fill.
6. These Hunger Games are not very reliant on random.org. They may be if I need it to be but not often, This means two things. One, you need to make your tributes very well and creative if you want them to last far. Two, both of your tributes might die on the first day when another person's lasts until the last day.
7. I have the right to deny any tribute that I find either too overpowered, too underpowered or too basic. If you give me a backstory with one sentence, expect it to be denied. Also, any tributes that are too mental or too cliche will not be added. However, don't think that making a tribute from District 1 a Career is cliche, but you must follow the template
8. Please, have fun and please comment and give advice after every day.
Name: (first and last)
Age: (12 to 18)
District: (1 to 12)
Gender: (male or female)
Personality: (please be precise and explain)
Weapons: (1 to 3)
Backstory: (describe anything that happened in their life) (optional but if you want to see your tribute get far in the games. I would put one.
Appearance: (may post a pic if you want)
Strength: (choose one of them below)
Weakness: (choose one of them below)
Allies: (will they ally? yes or no) (if they will who will they ally with like certain districts or personalitys.)
Training session: (please make a training sesion for better score)
Speed: How fast they can run.
Agility: How quick and light they are on their feet.
Strength: How strong they are.
Intelligence: How smart they are.
Stealth: How quiet they can move.
Hand-to-Hand Combat: How well they fight.
Accuracy: How well they aim and hit the target.
Climbing: How they can climb trees or mountains.
Swimming: How they can swim or tread in water.
- Please Note: You MUST choose only two of these for the Strength and two of these for the Weakness of your tribute. If you give me a tribute with more strengths or weaknesses, they'll just be given the first two strength or weakness you listed.
- There will be no sponsers this year. but advice you post will have a mark on your tributes