So I came up with this while I was bored and though that you guys would enjoy it... It's pretty simple I made this map and divided it into 12 sectors... Each person grabs a sector and they all start trying to defeat each other...
How it works
You were asked to divide ten points and this is for what each section is used for:
- Defense: Each time somebody attacks your kingdom I will divde their attack number by your defense number and your kingdom will recieve that amount of number.
- Attack: This is how much harm you initially do to another kingdom.
- Speed: Players with either 1 or 0 can only post every 24 hours however players with more than 1 speed points can post up to the number of times their speed number is (Such as if your speed number is 3 you can post 3 times every 24 hours.)
- Objects: Lower bellow you will see a chart with certain objects that you can use to help yourself out.
- Climate: Each day three random kingdoms will be under some sort of extreme weather meaning that it will be harder to attack that kingdom depending of the change in weather. (The Climate during the first three days will be neutral)
Every day you (or time you post) you can either:
- Attack another country.
- Farm/Fish/Hunt/Mine to double your kingdom's daily earnings of the day.
Rules About Attacking
- When you attack you must post "I attack <kingdom's name>"
- You can only attack neighbour countries until you have have a boat or a balloon to travel over seas and other countries.
- You may only cross a country to reach another one by having the permission of their king/queen. The king or queen of that kingdom must post "I allow the <name of kingdom>'s army to cross through my country to join me in my war against the other countries." and also the allowed kingdom must post "I cross <kingdom name> to be able to attack <victim's name>"
How to sign up
Fill the follwoing:
- Name of Kingdom:
- Color that represents kingdom:
- Location: (Pick one of the 12 letters bellow)
Also fill this by dividing ten poins in the following:
|La'Catsa Le Bekah||Rebekah||
|Land of Cyan||Cas||
|Little Ship||75||You are able to navigate small distances of water to reach nearby countries. However you can't reach a country that is going through a water related disaster.|
|Walls||80||Your defense increases by one for every set of Walls you buy.|
|Builders||125||They will re-build your cities healing 10 Health Points.|
|Winter Clothes||80||Will allow your army to have +1 attack point while attacking the kingdom of Hajime being able to move better in the snow.|
|Fire Making Kit||140||You are able to set fire to a neighbour's country forest taking up to 10 Health Points from them. Note that kingdoms that are touching to the kingdom you setted fire may also catch fire.|
|Bridge||120||You are able to build a bridge over a small water gap to reach another country (Allies can also use that bridge but however enemies can also cross it)|
|Big Ship||140||You can reach any country by sea. However you can't reach any country that is going through a water related disaster.|
|Water mine||120||Other kingdoms wont be able to reach your kingdom by sea.|
|Water Cannon||110||You are able to stop fires from spreading and put off fires with this. Your harm against the Hotties kingdom also increases by 2 points.|
|Horses||75||For every horse you buy your speed increases by one point.|
|Camels||75||You can attack the kingdom of Salami twice having camels.|
|Wizard||200||With a wizard you can wake up one disaster in a single natural disaster of your choice on a kingdom or cancel Hotties' smoke.|
|Balloons||150||You can reach any location (Minus Hotties unless the fire is cancelled) it doesn't matter if they have Water Mines since you can fly over them. However if there is a wind related disaster happening in that country you can't reach to it.|
Extra Information in the Kingdoms
|Hotties||Lava/Island||Gold Mining||20||Water Mines|
|Nathland||Tropical/Forest/Mountain||Fishing and Coconut Farming||10||Horse x2|
|La'Catsa Le Bekah||Mountain/Forest/Lake||Iron Mining||15||Walls|
|Baguette||Mountain/Forest/Lake||Rock Mining and Hunting||15|
|Salami||Desert/Lake/Mountain||Hunting and Rune Mining||20||Water Cannon|
|Land of Cyan||Mountain/Lake||Multiple Mining||20||Lil' Ship|
|Paradise Maré||Plain/Forest/Lake/Mountain||Fishing and Average Farmining||15|
|Yoonieland||Plain/Lake/Forest/Mountain||Hunting and Average Farming||10|
- Sun: Nothing happens.
- Clouds: Farming countries loose 1 coin.
- Rain: Farming countries will gain 1 coin.
- Thunder: Forest countries have a 50% risk of having a fire. Fishing countries can't earn money that day due to not being able to fish.
- Sandstorm: Salami can't work for that day.
- Fog: Enemies can't see so they loose two attack points.
- Earthquake: The country affected by the earthquake looses 20 health points.
- Volcano: The country affected by the volcano looses 30 health points.
- Tsunami: The country affected by a Tsunami looses 20 health points.
- Snow: Enemies move slower so they loose one attack point.