I'm not leaving. I'm coming back. So yay. :)Read more >
- Somewhere In Brooklyn by Bruno Mars
- Long Live by Taylor Swift
- Come Home by OneRepublic
- Far Away by Nickelback
- Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars
- Home by Ellie Goulding [suggestion from BlackMage]
- Set Fire To The Rain by Adele [suggestion from Mockingjay23]
- Me Against The World by Simple Plan [suggestion from Alanna2007]
- Let the Flames Begin by Paramore [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Possibility by Lykke Li [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Iridescent by Linkin Park [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Center of Attention by Jackson Waters [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Fix a Heart by Demi Lovato [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Caught By The Light by Boxer Rebellion [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Fences by Paramore [suggestion from Safeandsoundhg]
- Poison and Wine by Th…
The person who writes the best alternative epilouge to Mockingjay will win!
Your ending has to be completely original. No copying, no plagerizing, nothing like that.
You must write at least 3 paragraphs. No 3-word endings. (LOL xD)
You must include at least 1 picture in your piece. It can be from the internet, but you must give credit to the website/owner. Or you can draw your own.
You can use any character, living or dead (ressurection!), but it has to be from the Hunger Games. Sorry iluvgale, no Harry Potter!
If you want to create a new character, PLEASE POST IT ON MY TALK PAGE. I have to approve it.
If you are writing another epilouge, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
All entries are due by March 30th, 2012 @ 11:59:59 PM (Central Standard Time).
The prize for win…
Read more >