Okay so, I've had an idea for a new Games. I'll ecplain it to the people who have not read the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter is about magic and school of magic called Hogwarts. Wizards and witches have wands whicch 'choose' them, which means the wand that chooses them will work best for them.
If you need more information on the series, go here: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Search up anything you need to know about there.
If another Game of another user has the same structure or name as this Game, this is purely coincidential.
- There might be a little cussing, so don't freak out and all that.
- Reservations last 2 days.
- 3 tributes maximum for each user.
- If you feel your tribute's death is too gory or innapropriate, feel free to tell me and I will change it. However, I do NOT want every death to be dropping dead in their sleep out of cold or something.
- You must include: Name, Age, Backstory, Appearance and their personality. Their profiles MUST be descriptive, especially their personality. Their personality will be crucial for their wand. No descriptive personality means a sucky wand.
The Game Structure
The Games will include 24 tributes who each will be taken through a process before their games to get basic equipment. The equipment will include wands, cauldrons and a stock of wizarding supplies such as ingredients for potions and extra objects like Peruvian Instant Darkness powder and Dragon skin gloves. I'll give all the users $200 in sponsor money to buy those.
The Arena will be Hogwarts itself. The tributes will be allowed anywhere inside the Hogwarts grounds. If the tributes leave the grounds, they will be blown up by bombs and die. The end of the grounds will be marked by a bright neon orange line.
- They may swim in the lake, but if they do, they will have to face random-placed Gamemaker traps.
- Hogsmeade, a nearby village, is accessible with hidden and precious supplies but there will be mutts.
- The Quidditch pitch will be the same as Hogsmeade.
- The Castle is the safest, but most tributes will go there.
- The Forbidden forest will contain food but mutts as well.
- Anyone who comes within 10 metres of the Whomping Willow will be smashed to death.
- Hagrid's Hut and Garden contain food, mutts and traps.
Italic is spells. I made up some of them, but most of them are from the Harry Potter Series.
|Characteristics||What it does to tributes||Weapons||Where it's found||How to repel them|
|Threstal||Skeletal winged horse||Slashes them to pieces||Teeth, hooves||Hagrid's Hut and Garden, Forbidden Forest||
Anything that cuts
|Unicorn||Bright white horse with a glowing horn||Gores them||Horn, magic||Hagrid's Hut and Garden, Forbidden forest||
Anything that cuts
|Hippogriff||Half-horse, half-bird||Slashes them opieces||Claws, Beak||Hagrid's Hut and Garden, Forbidden forest||
Anything that cuts
|Werewolf||Giant wolf||Bites them; they turn into extra mutts||Claws, teeth, strength||Forbidden Forest||Silvero|
|Centaur||Half-human, half-horse||Stomp them to death||Hooves||Forbidden Forest||Reducto|
|Giants||Giant human-like creatures||Crush them||Strength and size||Forbidden Forest||N/A, too big|
|Ghosts||Transparent, dead people||Paralyse them for 1/2 an hour by floating through them||Paralysis power||Castle||Thanatatos|
|Poltergeists||Mischievious spirits||Will yell the tribute's location out and throw objects at them||Mischiviousness||Castle||
|Dementors||Cloaked, very tall creatures||Will suck the happiness and hope out of tributes. Will also suck out their soul if too affected||Hapiness-sucking power||All areas outside of the castle except underwater||Expecto Patronum|
|Inferi||Reanimated dead bodies||Drowns tributes||Viciousness and already-dead factor||Black lake||Incendio|
|Merpeople||Half-human, half-fish||Drowns tributes||Strength||Black lake||Stupefy|
|Giant squid (duh)||Drowns tributes||
Size and strength
I'll make a seperate page later for the sponsoring.
- AxedFox has reserved a spot but has not specified the district, so she has all rights to claim any district.