Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's the Skype summary (edited to help explain the point):
- [5:03:07 PM] Julian Espinoza: Ever heard of a planet with a hollow inside?
- [5:03:44 PM] Serpent: ...no.
- [5:04:21 PM] Julian Espinoza: do you think that such a phenomenon could exist?
- [5:04:54 PM] Serpent: Possibly.
- [5:05:27 PM] Julian Espinoza: if there was, its inhabitants would never know the universe
- [5:06:31 PM] Serpent: Hmm.
- [5:07:49 PM] Julian Espinoza: maybe that should be an Arena
- [5:07:52 PM] Julian Espinoza: for a Games
- [5:08:09 PM] Serpent: Good idea.
- [5:08:28 PM] Julian Espinoza: a giant pocket of air 15 miles in diameter, replacing the Earth's core
- [5:08:47 PM] Julian Espinoza: pressure is normal, yet oxygen levels are significantly higher, to make things more flammable
- [5:09:07 PM] Julian Espinoza: a small orb lies at the center, providing light to all
- [5:11:03 PM] Julian Espinoza: also, since this is in the Earth's core, gravity is reversed to keep the Tributes on solid ground
- [5:11:29 PM] Julian Espinoza: if the orb falls and makes contact with vegetation, a wildfire will obliterate the Arena
- [5:11:41 PM] Serpent: Yep.
- [5:11:54 PM] Julian Espinoza: other fires will only destroy part of the Arena
- [5:12:11 PM] Julian Espinoza: but the Orb Fire will NOT spare ANYONE
- [5:12:41 PM] Julian Espinoza: and the Gamemakers will have to make a split-second rescue of the Victor
- [5:12:56 PM] Serpent: Yep.
- [5:13:07 PM] Julian Espinoza: will your next Games be like that?
- [5:13:32 PM] Serpent: Don't think so.
- [5:13:42 PM] Julian Espinoza: someone should adopt the idea
...and that leads us to you. Who will use the idea?