Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey guys. My time has come. As much as I hate to say this, I'm leaving the wiki soon. I just don't have enough time for it, I just got a facebook and I'm more on that than anything else. I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time here, entering tributes and creating games. Chat was really fun too. When I first came to this wiki, I knew nothing and I created my first games with no knowledge of what to do. But, it turned out to be a success! Caleb Stoll was the winner. Everyone said that they were excellently written. My second games have so far taken 7 months, and are nearly but not quite finished. When they are I'm outta here. My third game, joint with Flynn77 were a big fat fail. I never even got the tribute chart finished as Flynn told me he couldn't be effed with the wiki anymore and I needed to devote all my time to my Victor Games. And finally, I was the won who brought Tobi99 back to the wiki.
I would like to also acknowledge all the users who stood out to me and I will miss.
- First, Caleb Stoll/The awesome wikia contributer, he was really cool and my best friend on the wiki, he always gave me praise and support for my games.
- Tobi99 She left the wiki for a while, but when she was here she also praised my writing and her tribute, Sasha was in both my games.
- Katelyn.danita, When she announced that she was leaving i was disappointed. Her tribute Aria was in both my games and quite significant. We occasionally talked on chat and I am still awaiting your following accept on twitter.
- FinnickForever Again, also left, but he was great fun to talk to and Nicholas Davenport was in both my games and part of the significant 'square' between Nick[mutt], Aria, Caleb and Sasha.
- Thena.airice14 was really friendly to me and I will miss her, thank you for always following my games.
- XxKaitlinxX Thank you for creating my siggie, even though it doesn't show up!
And so many more who I will remember:
- Pop~Tart I still know you as Jsm13athome though!
- Whatrbooks AKA GrimReaper8080
- Flynn77 (even though I saw him yesterday)
And so many others who if aren't on here I still remember you :)
Goodbye, and just remember I may still come on chat occasionally maybe once a week, this is not goodbye I may get bored and miss you guys and come back full time!