Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello everyone. I've been recently discovered out this wiki and the Hunger Games roleplaying one, and I loved most of the Fan Games I've seen this month. So, today, I decided to write my first Games. As the ones I saw, I'll be trying to write the reapings, parade, training, and interviews. And of course, the Games.
It has been more than two hundred years since the Hunger Games were re-installed by a direct successor to Snow, President Archius. Two tributes (one male and one female) of every district must be reaped in order to compete against other tributes until there is only one remaining.
1. Every user has the chance to submit up to three tributes. Considering that this may not be popular, I'll be increasing the limit eventually.
2. The tribute form is below (the ones in itallic are optional only):
Appearance: (you can provide a picture or a description, I'll be doing a lunaii tribute gallery)
Strategy for the Games:
3. I will not use much of adult and mature language, and no sexual references.
4. Remember that these are The Hunger Games, twenty-five tributes will have to die so please don't be mad over me because of it.
5. The first one to post the complete tribute form will get the spot.
6. I hope you enjoy, and remember that any corrections about my writing will be welcome.
|District 1 Male||Sebastian Glaze||17||Axe, Throwing Axes||YourFavoriteSalmon|
|District 1 Female||Caspin Shimmer||15||Hatchet, Dagger||Pippycat|
|District 2 Male|
|District 2 Female||Alexis Mason||15||Throwing Axes, Crossbow||YourFavoriteSalmon|
|District 3 Male||Matthew Smith||18||Electric Taser, Sword||Summer bee 13|
|District 3 Female||Electra Harrt||16||Whip, Metal Claws||Pippycat|
|District 4 Male|
|District 4 Female||Emilia Oswald||15||Trident, Bow & Arrow||Summer bee 13|
|District 5 Male|
|District 5 Female||Nichole Peyton||15||Knife, Dagger||Nlby001|
|District 6 Male||Zulfikar Zambrano||14||Wrench, Hammer||Nlby001|
|District 6 Female|
|District 7 Male||Jayson Huff||17||Axe, Hatchet||Nlby001|
|District 7 Female|
|District 8 Male|
|District 8 Female|
|District 9 Male|
|District 9 Female|
|District 10 Male|
|District 10 Female||Joelenne Aspynn||16||Axe||CTOADURN|
|District 11 Male|
|District 11 Female||Adelaide Blester||14||Scythe, Sickle||CTOADURN|
|District 12 Male|
|District 12 Female|
|District 13 Male||Julian Veritas||15||Machete, Bow & Arrow||Pippycat|
|District 13 Female||Ophelia Zigler||16||Flail, Spiked Mace||Summer bee 13|
Career Alliance -
The arena for this year's Hunger Games is pretty simple, as a Quarter Quell is coming soon and they need to save money and ideas for the quell's arena.
The Cornucopia is in a isolated island at the center of the arena, along with the platforms of the tributes. To get out of the Cornucopia Island, you must swim. To the north of the Cornucopia are some huge mountains, and there is a large lake to the south of the Cornucopia, and is the only water source of the arena. To the west of the Cornucopia there is a jungle and a marshy area, and by the east of the Cornucopia, there is a plain desert with only a few plants around.
Each user who submitted a tribute will has the right to send down 3 items to their respective tributes. The users who submit two tributes will have 6 items, and the users who submit three tributes will have 9 items. There are three ways to gain more items:
1. Killing: for every kill done by one of your tributes, the user gains 1 item.
2. Top 8: for every tribute who make it to the top 8, the user gains 1 item.
3. Top 5: for every tribute who make it to the top 5, the user gains 2 items.
|Summer bee 13||9|
Food / Water
- Bottle of Water
- Empty Canteen
- Loaf of Bread
- Dried Meat
- Dried Fruit
- Darts (10 units)
- Throwing Knives (4 units)
- Throwing Axes (4 units)
- Quiver of Arrows (10 units)
- Rocks (12 units)
- Burn Cream
- Band-Aid (4 units)
- Ultra Relief - the only item that costs 3 items instead of 1.
- Sleeping Bag
- Camouflage Paints
- Night-Vision Glasses