Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Things you should know
- It is NOT first come, first serve. I will take the higher quality tributes.
- You have one week to submit tributes. (November 14 is when I will put up the tributes that made it)
- you can have up to 3 tributes
- I DON'T TAKE FROM PROFILE. Retards
- No reserving of spots, it is not first come first serve
- Only new tributes are used, have they being in other games before can they not participate.
- This could be reasons for not picked.
- Your tribute wasn't interesting enough.
- The personality/backstory wasn't long enough or didn't have enough detail.
- Your tribute is already in another game(s)
- Don't get mad.
- I am european so height and all other stuff are in european units.
- REMEMBER DO YOU NEED HEIGHT AGE OR SOMETHING DO YOUR TRIBUTE GET LESS CHANCE OF WINNING. AND A MORE DETAILED TRIBUTE HAS IGGER CHANCE OF WINNING
- and a last tip, also post you tributes strategy for whole game, like if they have some kind of place they prefer to live and such.
- All Templates and such i stolen from EpicnezzEmily cause it are good made.
There will be 12 teams each team have 2 tributes, and for winning do both tributes in the team have to survive. if 1 of them die do the other still lives and can kill ther tributes. 2 Tributes without a mate can't be a new team.
Second, this will first be told after first day.
Third, tributes can find items, weapons and food arounf the map if they are lucky.
Stolen from EpicnezzEmily
Districts: (List three, in order of preference)
Weapon: (List 1 or 2)
Strengths: (besides weapon) (List 2)
Weaknesses: (List 2)
Fears: (List 1)
Alliance: (can be filled out later)
|4||male||Wilkies Galleth||18||205 cm||trident, bow||
Deal with hunger, trustful
|7||female||Lillian Crabapple||14||unknown||Stealth, Traps||
you have 500$ for each tribute.
Burn Cream: $125
Camouflage Paints: $100
Darts (12): $25
Dried Meat: $75
Dried Fruit: $50
Instant Relief (heals any wound immediately): $400
Neosporin (to prevent infection in open wounds): $150
Night-Vision Glasses (allows your tribute to move at night): $150
Parka (large coat for extreme warmth): $150
Portable Fan (cools tribute down): $150
Quiver of Arrows (12): $25
Rocks (10) [usually for slingshot]: $25
Sleeping Bag: $75
Throwing Axes (3): $200
Throwing Knives (3): $200
Wooden Club: $125
|Place||District||Tribute||Day||Who killed them||How?|