Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi guys! So I was reading some old Hunger Games blog posts and I began to imagine if the odds of winning would change if the tributes couldn't be ganged up on. Then I got an idea
Imagine an annual 1v1 tournament instead of the annual Hunger Games.
And so I got the idea for these games. The way it works is like this:
- There are still districts and tributes like in Panem, with careers and everything
- The brackets will be set up by a raffle
- Like the name states, these are 1 on 1 battles
- The fighting tributes will enter the arena at different spots so the matches can gain a bit more length
- The tributes will enter with ONE weapon of their choice. The rest of the supplies are hidden/scattered throughout the arena
- The arena will actually be at the same location every fight, but it will have a different format each round thanks to advanced holographic technology
- Gamemakers will have slight control over what happens in the arena
- I will have brackets that will update every round
So, that's all the information I have for you. Time to start filling in some tributes!
Fighting Style: Direct/Stealth/Traps/Outlast (Tributes can have up to 2 fighting styles)
|1M||Kyle Drake; 18||Sledgehammer||Thresh Is Best|
|2M||Sajay Opaclipta; 17||Sword||Kman528|
|3F||Jinny Billtrox; 16||Traps, Throwing Knives||Kman528|
|9F||Wayde Heartby; 18||Fencing Sword||Kman528|
|11M||Julian ______; 14||Knives, Bow||Andredelion19|
|12M||Nitro Neutren; 16||Pickaxe||Kman528|