Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello! My Cannibal Games are almost finished, which means it's time for a new games! ONLY these will not be your traditional games. I will explain everything and more below. These games will not have any of the pre game events, because of the twist that is taking place.
Alright, if your reading this then I have your attention! Firstly, these games are going to be MEGA-huge. I having a large number students/tributes for it. Why? Because I like writing games, and this will keep me busy.
Alright, now time to explain all the twists.
ⓚⓘⓛⓛ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓡⓐⓓⓤⓐⓣⓔ...
These games are based off ideas created by the anime Danganronpa, which is about a spirit that kidnaps 15 students and tells them the only way they can escape the school he imprisoned them in is by murdering another student secretly, then they can "graduate" out of the school.
I am doing something similar, only it will be up to you and you alone if your tribute survives a murder.
- Then you have to cover your tributes tracks. For example, being active in these games will lessen your tributes "murder percent", which will be by their names.
- The lowest, 0% which will be green, means your are actively mentoring your tribute to live. 60% and higher, which is red, means you are highly inactive or making bad choices.
- I will write by how you make your tribute seem in the comments.
- You can also target other tributes if you want! Just comment it, and we will see what happens. BUT TAKE NOTE, the owner of the tribute might see the comment, and become highly alert. Be as secret as possible, PM me in chat even. Just get the info to me without the others knowing.
- If this is confusing, I will simplify it: There will be a large number tributes, yours included. By commenting and staying active and telling me what you want your tribute to do, you increase you chances of not being murdered by another tribute. If you are inactive in these, your percent will drop and drop. Then someone can take you out. (I recommend targetting the inactive people first)
- Any questions about the rules just ask in the comments.
As part of a social study, Panem leaders abducted 107 youths around all the Districts, and put them in one large campus near the Capital. This gated campus is monitored, and can be altered in any way just like a regular arena. The youths that have been kidnapped were hand selected due to some excellent or excel in life. They are told when they are dropped off, that the only way to "graduate" (go home) is to secretly murder another tribute. A special Weapons room will be open on the first floor! Yay! Killing is not allowed the first 2 hours. Whenever a student kills another student and gets away with the murder, they are bought to a different section of the campus after a certain time limit (and if they stay alive) and deemed "Prodigies". There will be 24 Prodigies. They will then have a bloody fight to the death until only ten remain. Those ten, will be brought into the final floor, where they will attend the graduating ceremony. Panem thanks you for allowing this social experiment to conduct throughouly, and that this will help society understand the bettering of human behavoir.
- You can submit 15 tributes. You can do links, but the template will have a special question you must answer, which is the excel they did to get hand selected. I highly recommend you only submit a few due to the fact that you will have to mentor them, and mentoring 15 tributes seems a little hard.
- These games will be NSFW for: Strong Language, Grisly Violence and Gore, Minor Sexual Content
- Please do not advertise in the comments. It is highly annoying.
- I recommend you also submit a tribute that you like, because you will be mentoring them, and if you submit one you hate or don't use that much... whats the fun in that? :P
- Complaining if you die is allowed because I find it funny.
- YOU WILL DIE IF YOU AREN'T ACTIVE. I got 107 tributes I can kill, don't think yours is special. Its your job to make me LIKE your tribute.
|Name||Age||Gender||Tribute #||Danger of being Murdered|
I am accepting links, but this could be easier.
YOU HAVE TO FILL THIS OUT IF YOU SEND A LINK! Excel:
THE MURDER BEGINS