Welcome To The First Ever Magic Games!
This is a new idea of me, and that is that all the tributes can cast magic spells!
Now I´ll explain : You users can choose three spells from a list of basic spells for your tribute to learn. They will ba able to cast these spells from their hands, and may use them for either causing harm, crafting illusion or even summon undead!
But don´t worry, weapons are still in these games, the magic spells isn´t going to replace classic weapons, but spells will just spice these games up a bit!
Tributes can also learn other spells from spell tomes hidden all over the arena. The most advanced and powerful spells that you can´t pick from the start can only be found in specific areas with lots of deadly traps, while other basic spells may be found randomly around.
But there is a catch; your tribute can´t just stock up on as many spells as possible. No, a tribute can only have three spells at any given time, and if they learn a new spell they must either replace an old spell or dismiss the new spell.
Now, submit a tribute! >w<
1. It´s four tributes per user, I prefer new tributes and I accept wikia contributors.
2. Advice should be given before the private sessions and after every new day in the arena. Tributes that gets advice will stand a higher chance of survival, but I don´t see advice as manditory.
3. Please use good and polite language.
4. You can only send a sponsor gift to your tributes by winning specific contests I will be holding during the games, but if I´m in a good mood I may give your tribute a sponsor gift for free.
5. Please don´t spam in any way unless you have a tribute in my games.
6. This will be a Magic Games with only the districts 1-12 competing.
7. Alliances will be posted after the training scores have been uploaded and the arena will be revealed when the games begin. You can leave a comment saying who you want your tributes to ally with. If you don´t say I´ll just put them in a random alliance or classify them as loners.
8. I will only do the training scores before the games, and I will write the games in overview from.
9. Reservation lasts for 14 hours.
10. Submit a tribute! >w<
HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!
AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!
Appearance ( lunaii or similar )
Spells ( three from the list downwards )
Strategy for Game
The List Of Spells
|Class Of Spell||Spell 1#||Spell 2#||Spell 3#|
|Stealth||Camoflague||Poison gas||Muffled movement|
|Regenaration||Healing||Plant regeneration||Magical shield|
|Summoning||Demon wolf||Bound sword||Undead|
Congratulations To This Years Brave Tributes!
|D1||Draven Mayseem||18||Mallet, sword||Stoneflesh, fireball, undead||D1||Hermione Brown||17||Rapiers, knives, shruikens||Camoflague, healing, fireball|
|D2||D2||Pansy Costella||18||Throwing scimitars, steel claws||Aura, poison gas, levitation|
|D3||Draco Potter||15||Staffs, broomsticks||Healing, waterfall, undead||D3||Gwenneth "Gwenn" Warcheck||15||Sword, blowgun||Sparks, healing, poison gas|
|D4||Bass Reef||18||Trident, nets||Fireball, waterfall, magical shield||D4||Halissa Ketterwilde||17||Mace, trident||Waterfall, Levitation, stoneflesh|
|D5||D5||Becky Ryan||16||Electricity||Aura, waterfall, relaxing|
|D6||Cooper Moter||16||Bow and arrows||Sparks, camoflague, poison gas||D6||Caris Lombardo||16||Club, matchete, bow and arrows||Fireball, relaxing, aura|
|D7||Ransom Overman||17||Double-bladed axe, sledgehammer||Sparks, magical shield, stoneflesh||D7||Lydia Falcon||17||Bow, hatchet||Camoflague, healing, levitation|
|D8||Noel Campbell||14||D8||Janiss Linncourt||18||Throwing knives, blowgun, knife||Camoflague, magical shield, demon wolf|
|D9||Aydeh Ip||17||Bow and arrows||D9||Clarissa Rue||13||Bow and arrows||Undead, fireball, levitation|
|D10||Xenor Praxus||17||Sythe, trident||Fireball, sparks, waterfall||D10||Serrira Dean||14||Butcher knife||Fireball, relaxing, stoneflesh|
|D11||Sash Bloodhound||18||Javeline, throwing needles, fire||Fireball, healing, stoneflesh||D11||Allie Stasson||13||Stick, knives||Healing, levitation, relaxing|
|D12||Alex Mason||16||Sword, knives||Camoflague, fireball, healing||D12||Zaskia Safier||18||Hatchet, whip|