- Another one of my Games. Yes, yes calm down. Now these games are not going to be a conventional games (obviously) but, before you start throwing things- Ow! Who the hell threw that?! Was it you? I'm watching you... Anyway, like I was saying, these games are going to be different. How are they going to be different? Well, read on and you shall find out, my child.
- All the tributes are given another tribute that they must kill although no other tribute knows who has to kill who. If the tribute kills who they have to, then they get immunity from death for 10 hours. However, if the tribute they have to kill dies before they can kill them, the tribute looses all weapons and supplies and their location will be made public to the entire arena. So, …
- It is hard to imagine that this is the fifth instalment of the Pain Games. It is also hard to imagine that I have been writing this series of blogs for the past 2 years. It sure as hell only feels like yesterday that I thought up of this idea while lying in bed one night after doing a piece of homework on karma. That is essentially what the Pain Games centre around: what goes around come around.
- But seriously, lets not start on such a heartfelt note which sounds like a scene from Titanic. However, after my introduction paragraph of my last Pain Games, I thought about doing a song for this too... If you're near... Far... Whereeeeeeeeeeeeever you aaaare. I believe that this blog will go oooooon.
- Anyways let us get on with this shiz. If you don…
After the success of my last 'King of THG Hill', I thought about doing it again. For all of those who do not know what I am talking about then please refer to the rules below. After last time's closely fought battle for the title, Den came out on top at a whopping 86 points but Liza had been fighting on his tail throughout that time, making sure he could never rest. This time I am sure Den will want to keep his title and that you will stop at nothing to claim it for yourselves.
Imagine that there is a hill which is waiting to be claimed. To claim the hill you must say "My Hill" or "MH" and give a reason. Whoever claims the hill the most times after a certain point (which I will decide) will be the King of THG Hill. You can join in at any po…Read more >
Basically this is an idea I saw on another wiki and decided to copy it but add a few of my own twists. Imagine that there is a hill which is waiting to be claimed. To claim the hill you must say "My Hill" or "MH" and give a reason. Whoever claims the hill the most times after a certain point (which I will decide) will be the King of THG Hill. You can join in at any point by the way.
- To end your comment, say "My hill" to claim the hill (or even MH).
- No teams, i.e. no secret alliances.
- You can only comment again after three other users have commented since your last post/an hour has past since your last post.
- Each time you claim the hill you must give a reason too. Eg: "I claim this hill because I want to build a house on it. MH!"
We are on the brink of a new year so this title is very fitting, don't you think? Well the general impression you would get from this title is that the twist is something about the times and that it will either be an old fashioned styled games or futuristic. You're wrong. You're all forgetting the other meaning of century.
Century means one hundred. Yep you got it! Thats the twist. For these games there will be 100 tributes. But to be honest all the numbers are going to be a bit fiddly for the tributes to add up to 100 but stay with me here. You can find out more about the tributes and districts in a bit. Stick around and read these rules though.
And for everyone wondering, I am continuing with the Pain Games and the Luanii Competition.
- Please …
Read more >