Hello everyone! The holiday is almost here in the Netherlands, so I thought it would be fun to start a new Hunger Games. I guess most of you don't know me, because I've been inactive for a year, I think. But I hope that I will make some friends, again. I've been active for one or two years, before I stopped being active, because of school. If you want, read my other Hunger Games blogs :)! Some of them, I didn't finish, because sometimes I'm just lazy.
1. No swearing or cussing. If your tribute dies, it dies.
2. No link or profiles, please.
3. Make your tribute interesting.
4. You can submit a maximum of 4 tributes, because I want to start soon.
5. You're not allowed to take both the spaces of a District.
6. Reservations last 1 day.
7. I'll do tra…
Read more >
I'm back with new Games and this time I PROMISE I'll finish it :D. Hope you'll like it and please join!
- No swearing or cussing. If your tribute dies, it dies.
- No link or profiles, please.
- Make your tribute interesting.
- You can submit a maximum of 4 tributes, because I want to start soon.
- You're not allowed to take both the spaces of a District.
- Reservations last 1 day.
- I'll do training scores and the Games.
The Arena will be revealed when all tributes are in.
Read more >
Yeah, I'm back! Some of you may know me, but some of you don't. Let's say, I have been gone for an half year. Now I want to write another Hunger Games story! (And finish it this time!) So, please sign up! This will be a regular Hunger Games.
- Everyone is allowed to sign up only 2 tributes.
- You're not allowed to sign up 2 tributes from the same District.
- Don't correct my grammar, please, my mother language isn't English.
- Give me the information I need about your tribute, the more information, the better the chance of winning.
- I will do only the Games, and trainingsscores. I won't do Training, Chariot Rides and Interviews.
Read more >
Just like the title says:
'Yes, I did leave.'
Sorry, I left once. Nobody knew it and this is the only time I come back. I kinda miss you every day over and over again, but it was better to quit. Why am I back, you'll all be thinking? To say goodbye. I forgot that, when I left. You were friends, you didn't anything wrong, but it will be better when I'm gone.
Sorry for everybody: I don't finish the Husky Games, if anyone wants to finish it, ask it, and maybe you'll get my permission.
You can also ask for my tributes. My lovely tributes. Some I will give away easily, some, which I admire too much, you need to say why you want him or her. All my tributes are on my page. The only thing you have to write under each enter in Games is: 'This was the t…Read more >
Just as the title says: I don't know in which Games I am anymore. So PLEASE would you comment if I am in yours and give a link too. If you don't know if I am in your Games: Maybe this can help you:
My tributes are: Brann Clatch, Milly Clatch, Tiger Moon, Lion Scrapes, Thomas Quince, Wes Quince, Kevin Quince, Feline Madir, Tarelia Anderson and Trace Anderson...
If you post your link, I will add him to a list and advertise for it, if you want that :)
Thanks in advance!
(And I write this on my iPad, so I am not able to make heads (Sorry!))Read more >