Hey y'all - welcome to Tribute Match-ups: You be the Judge :) This game is all about you, and which characters from The Hunger Games trilogy you guys really think would come out on top in a set of tough, head-to-head match-ups. Before you sign up, here's what you need to know.
1. In this game, I will be pitting characters from the books against each other in a series of contests. For example: I may choose to put Clove and Johanna in a jungle arena (the scenarios will be a lot more complicated than this, though!).
2. I will select two users per match-up to act as the characters. From here, they get to choose:
- One weapon
- Starting point in the arena
3. Once the players have selected these, the other users in the game will vote on which character would win, based on the above variables.
4. The votes are counted, and then we get to see who got 'offed' in the match-up. If you have been selected as a character for a match-up, and your character dies, you are eliminated. HOWEVER, you can still vote.
Scenario One: FINNICK vs. CATO
For this draw, I've picked SEAN and DANIEL. Sean, you are Finnick, and Daniel, you're Cato.
ARENA: Just like in the gladiator films, this arena is in the form of a huge pit, only, it's five metres deep. The ground is dangerous, covered in debris such as vertically pointing glass shards and spear shafts.
Entry points to choose from:
-West tunnel (leads out into the least dangerous side of the pit but is further away from hidden supply spots).
-East tunnel (is closer to hidden supply spots but leads out into the most dangerous side of the pit).
NOTE: Hidden supply spots contain small weapons or defensive items.
Weapons to choose from:
STRATEGY: This can be anything you guys come up with, so put it in the comments along with your entry point and weapon choices.
VOTING HAS ENDED. CHECK COMMENTS FOR RESULTS.