There are many ways I could write this blog. I could blame Echo for all that has gone on. I could take the blame. I could make excuses for her, or for myself. I could do a number of different things. But I'm only here to do one thing.
Let's be honest. We're all tired of this fiasco. She's tried, I'm tired, everyone has had enough.
I made bad choices, so did she. I caused this, so did she. It's gone on for far too long and the back and forth needs to end. I have no excuse for harrassing and antagonizing her. It was wrong. It's not who I am, or maybe it is? Did I think it was funny? Hell yeah I did. Was it? Probably not, or at least not a good majority of it.
This three year drama is at its end. When self harm, suicide, and destructive actions…Read more >
So, my first blog on this wiki in ages!
Anyway, I was rather bored today and decided to attempt to create a District Heroes poster for District 5.
 That is one of the originals.
The first picture is my attempt at District 5.
I didn't like it too much so I decided to retry, this time with the fanmade District 15.
The second picture is the result.
Whatchya all think?Read more >
This will follow the same plot as the New Games, so 13 is included. All regular rules apply and I hope you all enjoy these. Please no negativity, and may the odds blah blah blah.
- Maximum of three tributes per user.
- Reservations last one day.
- No stupid weaknessess and/or strenghts.
- Being colored blind, scared, crazy, etc. is NOT a weakness/strength.
- Good examples are: Running, Swimming, Climbing, Hiding, height, etc.
- No unnecessary comments or rudeness.
- But constructive criticism and ideas for improvement and welcomed.
- No fighting with others in the comments.
- It's the Hunger Games, 25 people are gonna die, get over it if you lose.
- Remember, you entered my Games, these are my rules, and you shall abide by them.
- Please comment #baconbitsisthetits in t…
Read more >
Some events may be repeated from chapter to chapter, but only because it is from a different characters POV. Also just let me remind you almost ALL events will happen differently than in the novel.
Part 1: The Failed Plan
(From the POV of Beetee)
After sending Katniss and Johanna off with the wire, I began to double check that all of the wires were in their proper place and that the plan would go accordingly. I was patiently, ready for the true plan to begin. All seemed to be going well as Finnick and Peeta guarded me. Then the wire snapped and slunk back. Instantly Finnick panicked and ran off, leaving me with Peeta. I quickly grabbed the snapped wire and wrapped it around the head of the spear I had. I heard some running and Peeta ran off. I …
Read more >