President Sonja Youngblood Walks up to the podium. "As you all know, 300 years after the 75th Hunger games, my father reinstituted them. This year is the second Quarter Quell in the youngblood era. This year, to show how unlucky some districts are, each tribute will be assigned two weapons to start with. These will be abnormally bad weapons, like scissors, for example. There will be no other weapons in the arena other than through gifts and feasts. At your reaping, the reaped triubte picks two slips of paper with their own hand, and these are the two weapons they will have. More to come!"
Rules and Forms
- No mean language
- Tributes will die--This is the Hunger Games
- Maximum 3 Tributes Per person, maximum 3 styists per person, maximum 3 mentors per person
- I will do Reaping, Chariot (If I receive enough stylists), Interviews, and games.
- I will pick the weapons randomly for each person.
- No advertising unless you have already contributed at least one tribute and two more characters
- I will be writing as if I am an announcer, not in POV's
- Mentors especially, please pay attention
Weapons (as if this were a normal HG):
Gender (will be a mentor for both tributes, though):
Gift receiving Strategy:
Gender (will be a stylist for both genders):