Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a normal hunger games except every day at 4:23 am and 4:23 pm, possible death will strike to each tribute. This could be in the form of mutts, "Natural" disasters, being put face to face with an enemy, having supplies like food and water dissappear, or gaining a sickness. I will not write in POV's, and I will make it completely random who gets which disaster. I would like to get right to the games, but if you want me to do Reaping, training, and/or private training I will.
- Do not get mad if your tribute dies.
- You may Submit up to 3 tributes.
- You may submit up to 3 mentors.
- 1 mentor per district
- Have fun with it
- No mean language in the comments
- If you want allies, say so in the comments
There are also mentors who will have the ability to give advice and gifts. Every person starts out with Three gifts:One medicinal, one Weapon, and one all-purpose.These can be lost or gained.
How they won their games:
|1||M||Matthew Alexander||Axe, Bows and Arrows|
|3||M||Tim Longworthy||Throwing Knives, Darts|
|4||F||Bubbles Foam||Trident, Grapple hooks, Spears, Nets|
|5||M||John Carter||Swords, Knives, Bow+Arrow|
|9||M||Sean Dempster||Mace, Throwing Mace|
|Christian Galilee||Knives, Daggers, Throwing Knives|
|10||M||Joakim Napoleon||Don't Trust Allies|
Each Tribute begins with three gifts. Every day they survive, they gain a gift. Every kill, theey gain a gift. Whenever a tribute is killed one gift goes to their district partner/former ally if they are still alive. Medicinal gifts can be used on medicine, food, drinks, and other survival aid. Weapons are sometimes split into weapon and ammo and sometimes cost multiple weapons. All purpose gifts count as one gift of either.
- Bottle of water
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping Syrup
- Burn Creme
- Sick Medicine
- Food Trap
- Night Vision Goggles
- Arena Map (3 gifts)
- Trident (costs 3 gifts, one must be Weapon gift)
- Spear (Costs 1 weapon and one other gift)
- Bow (1 weapon Gift)
- Quiver with 10 arrows (1 Weapon Gift or two other gifts)
- Mace (1 weapon Gift)
- Poison (1 Weapon Gift)
- Pack of 10 knives (one weapon and one other gift)
- Blowgun + pack of 10 darts (1 Weapon and one other gift)
- Sword of any kind (1 weapon and one other gift)
- Net (1 weapon or two other gifts)
- Axe (1 weapon and one other gift)
The arena will have a mountain range, some of which are snow covered and some of which are Volcanos. On one side of the range is a desert, which is scorching and has an oasis. One the other side there is a jungle and a small tundra. In the jungle there is a river with a small island in the middle of it. In the tundra snow can be melted to water.
- Tracker Jackers
- Lizard Mutts
- Candy Bird Mutts
- Wolf Mutts
- Squirrel Mutts
- Mosquito Mutts (Sting Like a bee, cause dehydration)
- Monkey Mutts
- Jaguar Mutts (extremely fast and deadly beast. Easy to kill, though)
- Snake Mutts (Venomous, can bite hard, and can choke a tribute)
- Tidal Wave
- Extreme Winds
- Loss of supplies
- Immediate 60 minute sleep
- Getting a cold
- Walking towards another tribute (this counts as the disaster for both tributes)
- Pulling a muscle
- Getting a cut