The Announcement of the twist
All of Panem watching, President Justin Blake approaches the podium. "Welcome to the 175th Hunger Games. This is the 7th Quarter Quell. The first one had its tributes chosen by the citizens of each district. The next had double the number of tributes. Then past victors returned to the arena, but that sparked a rebellion against the Capitol. Well, Paylor reigned for 23 years. Then she died. A man from the Capitol was elected by promising to give out free tesserae. Yes, you chose my grandfather as President. And he did give out free tesserae, on one condition. Each person also took an extra lottery ticket for the games. He made the next Hunger Games, which would be played in the ruins of District 13, which he had just actually bombed. Then my father took power. He had two Quells in his name. The first stopped all alliances. Then kids from 5-12 were picked. Now he is dead, and it is my turn to make a Quarter Quell. For the 7th quarter Quell, The 24 tributes will be put into teams of four. Nobody can kill anybody else within their group." All of Panem was silent. What would be so bad about arranged alliances?
- Do not get mad at me if your person dies. 23/24 do.
- This will be a normal hunger games: Districts 1-12 (no capitol) and no Quarter Quell.
- There should be no swearing or insulting.
- You may give advice to your tribute. In fact, it is suggested.
- I will Just do training and the games.
- 2 tributes per person.
- No half mutts. I take links, not profiles. Nothing in my former games.
Disctrict (with a back up one):